Chapter 14

Caesar looked down at her shocked as she broke down in tears. He replayed her question over his mind, again and again. He could see her pain her eyes. He could she has been thinking about this for awhile, it didn't just suddenly pop up. His stern look turned soft and he heard her speak softly,

"Who am I?" She questions again.

Caesar didn't know what to say or even do. He was stumped. Usually he had Cornelia help him with this kind of situation, but as you can probably tell Cornelia could not handle it this time. Willow looked up at him, tears streaming down her face, waiting. She needed to hear something, anything.

Caesar sighed "You are-"

Willow cut him off, "P-Please don't lie." She said, her voice cracking.

Caesar frowned and pulled Willow into his arms, hugging her tightly. At first Willow didn't hug back, but once she was in his embrace she knew she needed this hug. She hugged back tightly and sobbed. Caesar held her and said nothing. He just held her close and never wanted to let go. In all his years of raising and knowing Willow, he has never seen her like this.

Willow pulled away from the hug and wiped her eyes, now hiccuping lightly. Caesar bent down to her height, gently placing her hair behind her ears.

"Breathe..." Caesar said, noticing her trouble.

Willow did as told and so calmed down enough to start talking. Caesar cupped her face gently.

"You are Willow. You are my daughter. My little girl. You are apart of this family. Looks do not matter..."

"Then why is it so hard for you to tell who or what they are? What I am? I know I am your family, but..." Willow started signing, but stopped.

"Where d-did I even come from?" She spoke, asking him slowly.

Caesar gulped then. She was to young. She wasn't ready. Caesar shook his head lightly.

"Willow. Please answer. Why did you follow us?"

Willow sighed in frustration, but answered anyways, "I just wanted... To see what it was like out there... Cornelius talk about how great it is... I wanted to see that greatness." She signed.

Caesar sighed, "Willow. The woods are great, but they are also dangerous. We are not the only one here. Other creatures are here and even more dangerous..." Willow looked down at the floor, but he raised her head gently, "Of something happen to you, I don't know what I would do with myself..."

Willow frowned, "But-" She started, but was cut off.

"No 'buts' Willow. You stay here till I say your ready to go out there." Caesar said sternly, getting his point across.

Willow huffed, "Well how long will that be??"

Caesar growled and stood at his full height. He was getting more frustrated by the minute. Willow looked up at him and crossed her arms over her chest. He wasn't the only one frustrated here.

"Do not leave your room." Was all he said and went to walk out, but heard Willow mumble,

"Whatever."

Like every parent, he hated that worried. He closed his eyes for a second, before he opened them again and left her room. Willow fell on her bed and stared at the wooden ceiling. As she though things over, something caught her attention.

That was the first time her and her father argued. And she hated it.

She frowned as what just happened replayed in her head.

You are the worst daughter in the world! She kept thinking in her head, over and over.

////

Another short chapter!

Sorry for the mistakes!

Vote and comment! Greatly appreciated!