Chapter 28

Adam looked around as he saw all the apes gather around, getting ready to eat dinner. It was amazing. Olivia sat between him and Willow, also memorized by the apes. Willow was a lucky girl to be honest.

Adam glanced at Willow and smiled, watching as she spoke to Olivia. He glanced at her beauty. She had soft dark skin, clear from any blemishes. She been had some freckles here and there. Her hazel eyes were gorgeous. Most of all he loved her smile, her dimples were adorable.

Caesar looked around, watching the ape colony gather together to eat. Then his eyes caught on to Adam. He saw the look on Adam's face, seeing his smile. Caesar followed his gaze and saw it was on his daughter. Willow was talking with Olivia, smiling and laughing a couple times. He looked back at Adam. Adam didn't look at her as some object, he genuinely looked at her and he could tell Adam was happy.

Maybe Adam was alright.

Cornelia saw Caesar watching Adam and smiled. Adam had given Willow that look all night. It was almost as if he was hypnotized. Cornelia smiled more and nudged her husband. Caesar jumped slightly and looked down at her.

"Do you see the way he looks at her?" Cornelia signs to him.

Caesar wanted to roll his eyes, but couldn't. He did see the way Adam looked at Willow.

"He looks at her as if... As if she is the most beautiful girl he as ever seen." Cornelia said, smiling softly.

Caesar didn't say anything and just looked at Adam again. He watched as Willow looked up at Adam and he saw her eyes brighten. He watched as his daughter reached over and grabbed Adams hand. He seen the smile on Adams face. The two even blushed.

He looked back at Willow again and saw her smiling widely. He smiled himself and watched as his daughter, and Adam, spoke. Willow would giggle or laugh at times and Adam would chuckle. He watched as the two interacted. They both seemed so happy.

Willow gripped Adam's hand in hers and had conversations with him.

"Are there any other secrets your hiding from me?" Adam asked smiling.

Willow giggled and shook her head, "No. No more secrets."

Adam nodded, "Well if were not keeping secrets I have to say. You are very beautiful Willow."

Willow blushed fiercely and smiled, "Th-Thanks... You are very handsome." She honestly didn't know what to say, that's the best she got.

Adam chuckled, "Your so beautiful I would love to... To take you out."

Willow looked at him confused, "Take me out?"

Adam smile and nodded, "Just you and me."

Willow smiled more, "I would love that..."

////

Sorry for the errors!

Vote!

Comment!

I just entered this book into the watty's  2017 contest. Cuz why not?