Fourteen

Ummmp. The sound of bags on the floor as Tate rubs his hands together.

"You should have let me carry some bags you know" I say

"Nah " he says

I shake my head, unpacking the food out of the bag. We bought a little bit of food we got cereal, half gallon of milk, water, crackers, pop tarts, trail mix, and cheese-it.
Not a lot but we really don't eat that much and plus we get complimentary breakfast so we can just get food from there.

I lay down on the bed

" we can't both work at the same place you know " I say

"I know "

"But we can try " he says

We both applied at target because Tate saw a we are hiring sign.
I noticed also that there weren't enough workers working so they might hire both of us.

When we filled out the work form we gave them the hotel phone number hopefully they call. The form also said that they will call us in 42 hours if we get the job if 42 hours pass and we still haven't gotten a phone call that means that we didn't get the job.

Tate puts his hand on my thigh

"We will be fine " he says trying to reassure me

"I know " I say

Tate pulls me in for a hug we both sat there hugging each other.

" it's night I'm gonna take a shower" I say

"Ok " he says

I head to the bathroom, do my business and take a shower.

I let the water fall on my head, and just try to calm myself down.
I don't know why I'm so stressed but I also know why, maybe because we both escaped a asylum are under wanted level, we are in a hotel, about to be broke looking for jobs that we might not even get.
I count to ten and take deep breathes.

I step out of the shower dry myself off and put on some clothes and brush my teeth.
I just need sleep.

I get out of the bathroom and head to the bed.

"You haven't ate much in the last couple of days please don't tell me that your back to not eating " he says worried written all over his face

"No it isn't that, I just haven't felt hungry in just gonna head to bed goodnight Tate" I say calmly

"Yeah.... okay goodnight " he says walking away probably towards the bathroom.

I drift off sleeping away all my issues.

Tate POV:

She just needs to sleep, I know something is up she's probably just stressed out. I head to to the bathroom to freshen up and destress.

Couple mins pass.

Finally done showering and stepping out of the shower I proceed to brush my teeth and hair.
Looking good I step out of the bathroom about to ask Bella a questions when I see that she's fast asleep.

I can't stand sleeping in pants anymore I take off my pants and stay in my boxers they are like shorts I hope she doesn't freak out.
She's not like any girl she's chill and she wouldn't freak out.

I get in bed and tuck my self in, Bella is sleeping my way so i can see her face. I know it's creepy but I like to stare at her face when she sleeps.
Their is a strand of hair on her face my hand reaches for the strand and I tuck it behind her face, she doesn't move I move closer to her and she notices that I'm here in bed with her. She pulls herself closer to me so close that he head is cuddled up next to my chest I can feel her breathe on my chest.
She wraps her arms around my chest and I finally feel at peace I wrap my arms around her and stroke her hair soon enough falling asleep.

I wake up in the morning feeling good and relaxed I guess today is a chill day I mean there's nothing to do all we have to do know is wait to be call by target and the many other stores that we applied to hopefully we both get jobs we really need it.

Looking at Bella still sleeping I'm happy that she is. I look over at the clock and it says 11:30 dang we slept pretty good.
I walk to her, she looks so pretty when she sleeps I move my hand toward her and start to gently shake her trying to wake her up.

"Wake up bells" I say

She moves a little bit and then all of a sudden she turn around to the other side of the bed usually where I sleep, her hand moves around the whole mattress I guess looking for me.

I get on the bed and move on top of her

"Babe I'm right here " before I can realize what I just said i freeze staying in my spot noticing that I'm on top of her also.

"Huh... " she says smiling she places her hand on my lower back

I smile and start to lean in, i kiss her and she kisses back kisses with her are always so passionate I pull away

"Morning "is all I manage to say

She smiles
"I'm gonna take shower"

I get off of her and she gives me a quick peck,

I notice that all she is wearing a t-shirt and underwear, I bite my lip.
She walks into the bathroom but what was surprising is that she leaves the door open I can see her taking off her clothes she looks at me and then gets in the shower.

With all my courage I walk to the bathroom look at my self in the mirror close the door, take off my clothes.
Opening the curtain slowly I see her facing the shower head I see her butt I chuckle getting into the shower.

"Heyyy what are you doing " she says

"Taking a shower with my girlfriend" I say proudly

"Here I'll wash your hair and you can wash mine " I say

She nods.

That's where I'm gonna end it nothing dirty happens. I don't know if I should write smut or not for this book. Should I or should I not.... idk tell me if you want or not. In the comments

xxx
D.T