Chapter 1 - Arrival 🌻

Tsumi's POV:

"OJI-SAN! THERE'S MAIL!!" I shout as I pick out a letter from the mail box. "Give the letter to me." He asked as he walked to me. I give him the letter that has a a 'SA' stamp. It was red and it looked like it was for me. Would it be an acceptance to some school? I wouldn't want it. Hopefully not.

I'm Tsumi Kazen. Supposedly a highschooler. I'm 15 years old and I don't have parents. Somehow it doesn't make me sad.

Oji-san takes the nicely folded paper out of the white envelope and reads it aloud, "Hello Aito Kazen-san, I am the Principal of your past school, Soshi Academy. I hope you are doing well. I am here to ask of your-" he doesn't continue. He looks surprised. After finishing reading the letter, he tells me, "You're going to Soshi Academy to learn your power."

What?! "You mean my water ability?"

"Yeah." He answers.

"Why?"

"Your water ability is really unstable, so I think you should study there to decrease the chance of your water power doing something that can hurt others."

I frown at the thought of losing my chance to read light novels, having a lot of alone time, and watching anime. Specific types of anime. Wait, besides my alone time, why's there a school that can help me with my power? There's not a lot of people here that have elemental abilities.

"About them helping me control my powers. How? I never heard of that type of school." I ask.

"It's in a different dimension, really. I never told you since I wanted you to be normal, but I realized you weren't normal like the others. You had abilities."

"Oh." I sigh. I guess I should go. It's a chance to make things better.

"I'll go. I'm done with homeschooling anyway."

He nods and surprise. "I'll be surprised if you'll ever fall in love." He teases and smirks at me.

"Hey! I won't!"

"Just wait and see."

~**~**~**~

I pack my outfits inside my bag. That's not all. I'm weirdly obsessed with scissors. I collect them ever since I was a toddler. From the first steps until my collection was a large number. I pack five of my favorite scissors. A very expensive one that royalty used.

Another one from Oji-san, one from a store, another from a river preferably from a royal family, and the most special scissor, a magical one from my birth mother.

It looks magical. I call this scissor 'The Mysterious Scissor' because of how mysterious it looks.

 I call this scissor 'The Mysterious Scissor' because of how mysterious it looks