Chapter 2 - The Legend?! 📜

Tsumi's POV:

Once I walked off somewhere out the dorm (but still near school), I kinda got lost so I just sat near this weird tree. I haven't got any communication thingys like phones. When I was in my dorm, Shiro was really helpful to tell me what the communication thingy is. She said it's like floating illusions in the air (hologram?) attached by this thick bracelet (which I assume is a watch). I guess she doesn't understand what hologram od watches are.

She doesn't tell me the name of it so I'll just call it the 'Holo Watch'.

Wait. I forgot my book. As you can see, I'm a book worm and a half-otaku. What do I mean by half-otaku? It means I love anime but I get bored with it half of the way. Though sometimes, I watch the full season, or the full 2 or 3 seasons. I don't think you call it a half-otaku but whatever.

~**~**~**~

Minutes pass, I'm here just SITTING. I'm seriously lost. Emmmm......

"Hello?! Are you lost?" I look up to find a girl with a fashionable outfit, blonde hair, and yellow citrine-sparkling eyes. (Citrine is a type of quartz) I nod. She's about my age I suppose...

"I can help you...only if I became your friend!"

"No." I answer.

"Then, I won't help."

"Please help!!"

"Then, be my friend!"

"I'll be your fake friend."

"Fine, but later on in this school, you have to be my friend!"

"How forceful."

"Okay, I just have to climb down this Alemyst Tree." She tells me, trying to figure out a way to go down. She accidentally slips and I stand moving three steps forward.

She falls. "Ouch...that hurt."

I look back at her, "I know. Are we going or not?" I tell her as I also smile smoothly at

"Hey! Don't be so cruel to leave me hurt here!"

"This happens to me many times, so I ignore it. Better get hurt and stand up or not stand up and just ask for help."

"That's your lifestyle?! If you're like that, you'll never have friends!"

"I don't have any. I homeschool. I also use the rest of my time on doing things myself."

"You never had even one?"

"I used to. No longer do I need it."

"Sad."

"The sad thing is you forcing me to be your friend. I don't appreciate it."

"Oh fine. Let's just be known as 'we know each other' youngsters."

"I don't get it."

"It means we just know each other."

"Oh, can we go now?"

"Oh, fine."

~**~**~**~

We arrived somewhere near the Assembly room since it said 'Assembly Room' next to the door. "Thanks...em...miss?" I forgot to ask for her name!

"Oh sorry, my name is Kana Kishi. Call me Kana! How about you?"

"I'm-"