Chapter 5 - First-Year's Competition : Part 1 🏁

I just got back to school! Sorry!!

~~

Tsumi's POV:

Sukochi was looking really serious today. Does he want a Shikigami that much? Or.....I have no idea what he wants!! The people who run this contest told us to wear these clothes which I hate (They have short skirts!).

At least it looks white and formal...nothing inappropriate. I would say that I look like a princess and Yatsuko's like the prince, but I don't like him so whatever people think of us....I think they'll probably say that we look look like a lovely couple.......isn't that what happens in Anime? I'm not sure.

I saw the list of people in the competition. There's 50 pairs participating.......and there are 13 rounds?!

I read the Simple Round Plans:

Round 1: (WARM UP Rounds) Making new spells out of the Partners' magic.

Round 2: Pairs play 'Guess!'

Round 3: Reading different languages and translating them

Round 4: The Best Liars.

Round 5: 'COOKING IN PARADISE!'

Round 6: 'Who's The Most Attractive?!'

Round 7: Pairs become temporarily idols.

Round 8: (The ACTION Rounds) Showing The Competitors' Beautiful Skills.

Round 9: Pairs make their way into a maze.

Round 10: Virtual Gungame in a Virtual Highschool.

Round 11: Pairs fight other Pairs

Round 12: 'Taking Over'....a Virtual Game.

Round 13: Ultimate Fight

What's up with the 'Idol' thingy. I N.E.V.E.R want to sing, SINCE THAT DAY DURING MIDDLE SCHOOL.

Flashback~~

*End Of Song*

"Thank you! Thank you!"

I bowed.

Suddenly, my mask fell down and I slipped on the big stage. My skirt was shredded (kinda). Everyone looked at me shocked. The boy who confessed to me while I was in the mask looked like he wasn't interested in me anymore. Then, they laughed at me.

I turned red in an instant. Embarrassed, I ran far as I can.

I went to the streets, slipped on the banana, hit someone who spilled a smoothie all over me but I still ran. I found my fan club buying ice cream and found me.

"Aren't you the 'Mask Singer'? What Happened to you? Wait. You're the quiet nerdy kid in class! Seriously?! A fan club for you?!" One of the girls told me, disgusted.