Chapter 3 - Elements & Students 🌸

Tsumi's POV:

"Goodnight!"

"You too!"

~**~**~**~

???'s POV:

"About my daughter, Mr. Subuno. How did she come into this academy?" I asked.

"She has an ability. Mrs. Kazen." Mr. Subuno tells me. I was shocked and confused.

"But...that's impossible! How does someone that is born with two different parents from two different worlds and born from a different world themselves have an ability?! My husband and I always wanted a child with no power, but she has it!" I tried fighting the truth.

"It happens rarely."

"The percentage?"

"It happens 3% of the time." Of course I knew.

"My daughter is then a rarity?"

"Yes. I suppose."

"Just like you?"

"Yes. Now enough we the questions. You may leave."

"But-"

"Please leave."

"As you wish Headmaster."

~**~**~**~

Tsumi's POV:

Today is my first day of class. I go to the bathroom. I get ready and then I use my uniform which has this stupid short skirt that I seriously don't like. I wake up Shiro. She wakes up.

I wear thick socks to cover up my feet. I don't want anyone to know how skinny my leg looks. It's embarrassing. After she starts going to the bathroom, I go

~**~**~**~

I walk into class. I look at the board and see the list of students.

There, I find Sukochi and that weird girl I met yesterday. Sukochi was surrounded by a crowd of girls.

"Yatsuko~kyunnnnnn, please go out with me!!" One said.

"Prince Yatsuko, please have this!" Another said.

What. Is. Going. On.

Sukochi recognized me and calls me, "Tsumi!! Tsumi!!" All the girls then turn to me, showing their jealous faces.

I show them my 'WHAT' Face.

Then, the girl I met named Kana Kishi? I think that's her name called me. "Tsumi-chan! Tsumi-chan! Come sit here!" Pointing at the empty seat. I shake my head. She seems disappointed.

I turn back to Yatsuko. He's still calling me. All the girls are also still standing there looking at me with a jealousy.

"What?" I finally asked.

He mouthed, 'Can you sit with me?'

'Why me?' I mouthed back.

"Why not?"

Kishi-san stared at us. 'Can I sit with you too?' She mouthed.