Chapter 6- Mike

Monday//July 4th, 2017//16:15

I hear an extra loud cheer as I take my final bow and look to my left to see a giddy Theo, standing and applauding. I laugh and run offstage with my fellow cast mates.
"That was absolutely incredible."Theo says to me with a red face and swollen eyes, obviously from the upsetting ending at the end of act 2.
"Oh, did we forget to tell you how sad it was?" Theo laughs and I feel butterflies in my stomach as I'm reminded once again how wonderful she is.
"Ya thanks for that." She says sarcastically and walks past me to give praise to the other cast members. I catch myself staring at the girl who I've only met yesterday but still am infatuated with and quickly turn to head to the mic guy to take my mic belt off.

Theo
Laura leads me to her dressing room after stopping to take her mic off. Her room was covered in funny photos of the cast and little things she had brought from home.
"Welcome to my crib." She smiled and sat down in front of the mirror. As she starts to take off her makeup  theres a knock on the door.
"Come in, Mike!" I look at her confused as to how she knew who was behind the door. But sure enough, Mike Faist walks in a sits down on her couch.
"How did you know it was him?" She laughs.
"Oh ya, the whole gang has their own knocks.. just for fun I guess." I smile at the fun fact she had just told me.
"I love this cast already." Mike laughs and grins at me.
"Well, Theo, I'm ready to go back to the place when you are. We will have to go to stage door to meet a couple people from the audience but it shouldn't take too long.
"I'm ready now if that's cool, I still need to get ready for the party and chill for a bit." He stands up and opens the door for me and I look at the attractive man standing in front of me in awe.
"Well then, after you my lady." I jump up and say goodbye to Laura as I walk out the door with Mike following behind. After he signs out he looks at me.
"Okay, there's probably gonna be a lot of people out there so I'm just telling you now so you don't get overwhelmed." I put my hand on his shoulder.
"I'll be fine, Mike." He smiles and opens the door. I look out and see loads of people lined up waiting for pictures or autographs. He grabs my hand and leads me out the door to the excited fans.

After Mike signed what felt like millions of people's autographs, we finally are able to walk away from the crowd and start heading home.
"Sorry, I thought that would take less time. There was more people today then usual." He lightly giggles sending a wave of happiness through me.
"It's fine, I had a fun time seeing everyone who enjoys the musical."
"Well I'm glad 'cuz as much as I'm happy that people are loving the show, it's really exhausting to sign that many things." I chuckle and watch as the charming boy starts to head towards a flower booth on the corner. I follow close behind to make sure I keep up.
"Ya, I'll have a dozen daisies." I look at him confused. He hands the man the money and thanks him.
"Here you go, as a thank you for coming to the show and as a welcome gift from your new roommate." I stare at the flowers wrapped in brown paper and twine.
"Mike, you didn't have to get me these."
"I mean of course I did, a beautiful girl like yourself deserves beautiful flowers." I blush and smell the flowers to hide my red cheeks.
"Thank you. Not just for the flowers, but for being so kind to me since I met you." This time it's my turn to grab his hand as we again start our walk back to our apartment.

AUTHORS NOTE

Hey y'all! Thanks for the views and stuff. Im glad you seem to be enjoying it so far. Have a great day! Xx