Chapter 9- Theo

Tuesday//July 5th, 2017//9:04

The feeling of Mike's arm around my waist makes me want to stay in bed for the whole day but I have to wake up sadly. I slowly stand up out of bed trying to not wake sleeping beauty.
"Theo?" I hear Mike mumble from behind me as I put my hand on the door knob.
"Ya?"
"Do you want toast or cereal?" I slightly smile at the sleepy boy.
"Mike, you don't have to make me anything. Besides, remember the last time you tried to make me food?" I take my hand off the handle and lean against the wall.
"I can't burn cereal and if I can make your morning a bit easier I will." He stands up and walks over to me planting a quick kiss on my lips before hugging me.
"Fine but thank you." I smile and look into Mikes eyes. I wish we could stay like this for forever. As I walk into the hallway I make sure to look into Liam's room to see if he's sleeping, which thankfully he is. It's not that I'm ashamed of Mike and I being...well whatever we are but I just want it to be our little secret for a while.

Tuesday//July 5th, 2017//10:45

After taking a shower and getting all ready for the audition I look in the mirror. In the email to me they said that I didn't have to wear anything fancy and just to dress casual and comfortable enough to dance. I had on a 'Dear Evan Hansen' t-shirt Will had given me as a welcome gift at the party which I am thankful for because it is by far the most comfortable shirt I own now. I quickly remember Mike said he was making me breakfast and I giddily  walk to the kitchen.
"Hey, you." He smiles and hugs me tightly.
"Hey, how has your morning been so far?"
"Well, I've just been listening to Avenue Q, so pretty great. Are you ready for today?" Mike asks me as he slides a mug of coffee and a bowl of Oreo O's over to me from across the counter.
"Ya just a bit nervous but who wouldn't be I guess." I give a soft smile to calm myself down.
"You'll be amazing. I'll drive you so you don't have to pay for an uber." I nod because I know there's no talking him out of it and start to eat.

The ride to the audition was a quiet one  with the hum of La La Land coming from Mike's lips. He stopped to look at me and grab my hand. I look up at his gorgeous eyes and everything's okay.