Chapter 7- Theo

Monday//July 4th, 2017//19:25

The party starts in about 35 minutes so I make the final touches to my makeup and spray my setting spray. Looking in the mirror I sigh, I've never been the most confident in my appearance but It'll have to do since it's the only face I got. I hear a couple knocks on the door and I recognize it as the same knock I had heard on Laura's door hours earlier.
"Come in, Mike!" Just as I thought, Mike walks in and smiles at me in the reflection of the mirror.
"You look stunning, Theo." I appreciated the compliment but what really sent chills through my body was hearing him saying my name.
"You don't look so bad yourself, Michael." He blushes and looks down at his feet.
"You are the only one I let say my full name." I turn to look at him instead of into the mirror.
"Well it's a great honor to be able to say such an amazing name." I stand up and hug the delightful guy who can make me giddy just at the thought of him. He seems surprised at the sudden gesture but quickly hugs back. I have to say, Mike Faist gives the best hugs.
"Should we eat before the party starts?" I ask as I pull away from the hug.
"Ya probably. Want to post mates something?"
"Sure, I'll eat whatever. Im starving."

Monday//July 4th, 2017//20:08

After Mike, Liam, and I have some spaghetti for dinner, we hear the doorbell ring.
"I'll get it." Liam stands up and goes to the door, opening it to see Laura and Kristolyn standing in the hall.
"Hey!" I walk to the door and hug the two guests.
"Hey! I feel like I haven't been in this apartment for years." Laura says as she sets a box that I assume has some type of 4th of July themed food inside.
"Laura you were here last week." Mike laughs at Laura's over exaggerated remark.
"Oh ya, well I brought some star shaped watermelon for the party. Kristolyn helped make them."
"It was no big deal. Where's Will and Colton?" Kristolyn asks as she sits down on a bar stool.
"Colton texted me saying they were stopping to get some beer before coming." Liam answered her and opened up Laura's box to lay out the stars on a plate.
"Who's Colton? I assume he's in the cast too right?"
"He's a standby for the boys, just like Michael L." Liam tells me.
"You'll like him, he's a sweetheart." Laura chimes in.
"Okay well enough talk about Colton. Let's get out the sparklers." Mike says as he turns up the music on the speaker.

Monday//July 4th, 2017//23:14

The party has been amazing between the new friend I made and the hilarious conversations I've been having with the cast. The night is going by fast and I know it will have to end soon as we all have to get to sleep early because they have work and I have an audition. I haven't told my brother yet because he always psychs me up too much and I get nervous. I know he is just excited but I'd rather stay on the safe side and wait until right before I leave tomorrow to tell him.
"Theo are you okay? You seem kinda zoned out." Mike asks me and puts his hand on my leg.
"Ya I'm great. Just a bit tired." I put my hand on his hand and smile at the loving gesture.
"Ya I'm a bit tired too, how about you guys?" Colton looks at the others and they all nod and start to stand up to leave.
"Well the party was amazing. Thanks you guys for inviting us." Will says as he starts to put on his shoes.
"It's no biggie but I'll see you guys tomorrow." Mike waves (haha that sounded like microwave) and they all walk down the hall as he closes the door.
"So, Theo. Are you gonna come to the theatre tomorrow?" Mike asks me and I suddenly get flustered.
"Um..maybe-I mean probably not- I mean I have plans so no-" He interrupts.
"Theo if you don't wanna go it's fine." He laughs probably to ease my anxiety.
"Nonono it's not that, definitely not that..." I look at my brother who is as equally confused. I sigh "I have an audition." Liam's eyes light up.
"Really? That's great! For what?" Mike seems genuinely excited for me.
"It's just a dance school ya know, nothing major." I lie so I don't get my brother too excited just to be let down if I don't make it.
"Well I'm sure you'll do great, Theo. You always have been the best dancer I know. Sorry Mike." We all laugh.
"Well I'm gonna get ready for bed but I'll see you boys in the morning." I run my hand through my hair and start walking to my room to catch some z's before the big day.