1 (joining the Red Amry and Tord is the Red Leader!?)

I was walking to the Red Army base and I saw some teens up ahead me.

I can scare these teens hehehe this will be fun.
I ran to a tree and climb up the tree and started jumping to tree to tree.

I threw my knife beside a girl with blonde hair she screamed and then the boy with the black hair said "what the hell why are they attacking us?".

My eyes winded and I put my mask that only covers my mouth and I put my hood over my head, I threw my bag down.

I jumped down the tree in front of them "who the hell are you?" The boy with Brown hair, I smiled under my mask.
"Who are you and why are you here in the Red Army's place?" I asked "because we're new in the Red Army and you should know that" The blonde one said.

"Geez, I didn't know but that was funny scaring you" I chuckled and the black haired one said "that's not funny!".
"Yea don't try to kill my Army please" I heard a familiar voice behind me and I said "will how the hell should I know if I'm not in the Red Army yet...".

"Yet?" The voice said "yes" I say and then I turned around.
I saw Tord he had a eyepatch on his left eye and a robot arm on his left too.
When he saw me his eye widen "T-Tord?" I said he walked up to me and nodded, I hugged him. [heheh you get because he has one he, he widen his eye ahaha ok I'll stop]

"Long time no see" Tord said, I chuckled and said "yea old friend".
I smiled "so how's life Tord?" "Will you can see here I lost an eye and an arm from my old friends...." Tord said turning away.
"I'm sorry for that they made a mistake to that" I say my dark side was going to take over but I didn't want it to but it didn't thank god!
"Yea but it was me..." he said "what?" I say.

"Will talk back this later Mia" Tord said.
"Ok" I say and the new Reds started walking to the base. I grab my bag and then Tord and I walked together behind the new Reds.

What does Tord mean by it was him? I wonder what happen to him and his friends.
All I heard that Tord fail to get his robot and he lost his arm and an eye.
I looked at him and looked up ahead of us.
Tord sighed "it's been hard to take over the world" I stop walking making Tord stop in his path and Tord turned to me.

"That's why I'm here...to help my good old friend" I say smiling "thank you friend" Tord says and then smiles.
"Let's go inside the base now" Tord says and then continuing walking, I walked and saw a base it was kinda of big but too not big for people to see.

We walked inside and Tord said "you have to see you pass the test and if you pass your in the Red Army".
I smiles and nodded, "this test is a half an hour long, because it takes that long but sometime not" Tord says looking at me "I take it like is said I train for years" I say smiling.

Tord smiled and I nodded and Tord said "follow me" I nodded and followed him to a room.

~skip time~

I walked out of the room and said to myself "huh that's was short...." I was the only one to finished the test first.
I saw a boy walking towards me.
The boy had a mask over his mouth and wearing the the Red Army's uniform, he had black hair.
"You passed" the boy said, I looked at his name thingy and it said Zack.

I nodded, yessss I passed!
"Come with me please" Zack said "ok" I said.
I followed him into a room with weapons and uniforms.
Zack went to grab a uniform and gave it too me "you be here tomorrow at 5:00 AM" I nodded and Zack walked out of the room.

I walked out of the room and saw Tord and he saw me and said "you passed" "yea" I smiled.
"Um can you take to the way out?" I asked Tord nodded.

I followed Tord and there was the door out.
"See you around Tord" I said "yea, you too Mia" Tord said and then walking away.
I walked out of the base and put the uniform in my bag so no one sees it.

I walked down to the streets.