2 (Meeting Edd, Matt and Tom)

I walked down to the streets.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I ran down the street and ran into three boys.

One boy had a green hoodie, light brown jeans and brown hair and brown eyes, the other one had a purple hoodie and a green jacket over his hoodie, blue jeans and orange hair and grey eyes. The last one had a blue hoodie, black jeans and he had dark brown hair he had will it's weird he has no eye there just black. They all wear sneakers but different colours.

"S-sorry" I said "it's ok" the green hoodie one said, "are you new in town?" The purple hoodie one asked.

"Will yes I'm new in town" I say smiling nervously "well my name is Edd" the one with the green hoodie said, "and this is Tom" Edd pointed at the one with the blue hoodie "sup" Tom said.
"And I'm Matt and what's your name" The one with the purple hoodie said, "my name is Mia Locker" I say smiling.

"It's nice to meet you Mia Locker" Edd said with a friendly smile and I smiled back and said "yea, you too".
"Let's be friends!" Matt said "um...s-sure" I said and then smiled.

"Where do you live anyways?" Edd says "oh I didn't get a house because I was joining the Re-" I stop because the Red Army was 'evil'.
"Joining the what?" Tom asked "I mean getting a job" I say I was nervous.

"Oh....lame" Tom says and I said "ok?" I sighed "sorry I have to go and find a place to stay at" I smiled and was going to walk away.
"You can live with us we found a new place and it has four rooms" Edds says.
"Are your sure your friends are ok with it" I asked "sure we are!" Matt says in a cheerful voice and Tom just said "sure why not?".

"I don't mine either" Edd says with a smile "ok sure" I say smiling.
"Cool I guess your not like Tord" Tom says I froze "T-tord?" I sat quietly but I though.
"Do you know him?" Edd asked "well when I was a little girl we were friends but then he moved away but I never saw him every again" I said.

"Oh....he was our friend but what happen" Edd says his voice sounds like he was going to start crying in any minute.
"We should go" Tom says "y-yea" I said and then walked with them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok it was kinda of short?
Hehe I hoped you enjoyed it~
And idk why I put the song Handclap who cares right?