3 (new home, new friends and Tom doesn't trust me)

"Oh....he was our friend but what happen" Edd says his voice sounds like he was going to start crying in any minute.
"We should go" Tom says "y-yea" I said and then walked with them.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Edd open the door to the house door and we all walked in.
I looked around and said "nice house" "yup" Tom said.

"Come with me Mia I'll show you to your home" Edd said and I nodded and we walked up some stairs.
We walked to the end of the hallway and he open the door and I was all pink, "this is why you guys didn't pick this room right" I say turning my head to Edd.

"Yea" Edd said "I'm gong to go buy paint" I said. "Sure" Edd said I walked down the stairs and then I stop because I heard Tom say "I don't trust Mia".
"Why don't you trust her Tom" I heard Matt say "because she knows Tord what if he send her to kill us for what we did" Tom said.

"See ya later Edd!" I said and ran down the stairs "yea, you too Mia!" I heard Edd say.
"Where are you going?" Tom asked "going to go buy paint for my room" I said and Matt turn his head to me from the TV "why we though you liked pink" Matt said.
"Is it because I'm a girl" I asked "well y-yea" Matt said, Tom looked at Matt I smiled and said "it's ok I'm just going to paint it different colour".

"See you guys" I said and walked towards the door and I heard Tom say "I'll come with you" I turned to Tom and said "ok".
I knew why his coming with me because he can't trust me!
We walked to the store we were quite all the way, we walked into the store.

I walked to the paints and I was looking at all of them unit Tom said "anyways why did you move to this town".
"I don't know maybe to meet new people" I said.

Tom's POV

I said "anyways why did you move to this town?" "I don't know maybe to meet new people" Mia said.
Yea sure to 'meet new people' I sighed and said "oh..." "yup" Mia says not looking at me she just looked at paints.

Mia grab a paint and it was red, "Tord.." I said "what was that?" Mia asked.
I looked at her "n-nothing" "oh...ok" Mia said, she went to go buy the paint I was waiting outside.
Mia walked out of the store "let's go now" I said Mia didn't say anything just walked behind me.

I looked over my shoulder and saw Mia had earphones in, I sighed and I looked up ahead of us.

We were at the house and Mia put her ears phone in her pocket jeans. We walked inside the house "we're back" Mia said.
I saw Edd and Matt watching TV "oh that's where you went Tom" Edd said looking at me and Mia.

"I'll be in my room painting" Mia said "we'll help you" Matt said, now we have to help!
"No it's ok I can do it myself" Mia said smiling "it'll take longer by yourself you know that Mia?" Edd said.

"If you guys want too" Mia said "sure we do" Edd said smiling.
"Ok let's do this" Mia says smiling, we all went up stairs.

~skip time because in to lazy~/Edd's POV

We were done painting the room and it was red and the reminds me of Tord he was so nice until he left and he'd changed.
Me, Matt and Tom walked downstairs but Mia said she was going to look if she missed some parts of the wall.

We just watched TV and Tom said "I don't trust her" I looked at Tom and said "why?".
"Because she knew Tord and Tom told me that when you were showing Mia her room" Matt said.
I sighed "you never trust anyone who knows Tord don't you?" I asked "will yea what if Tord send her to kill us because he failed taking over the world" Tom says then siting down.

"Tom stop worrying if she was going to kill us, if she was she would of killed me when I showed her, her room" I said.

"Matt do you trust her?" Tom said looking at Matt I looked at Matt too.
"Um....I-i, I don't know!" Matt said ran up to his room "now look what you done Tom" I said "me?!" Tom said.

"Yea you!" I said "where's Matt? And why are you guys yelling?" I heard Mia say I looked at Mia and said "Matt in his room and you don't need to know why we are yelling".
"Oh....ok" Mia said, "yea what he said" Tom said, I looked at him and Tom looked at me "what?!" Tom said "nothing and I'll be in my room if you guys need me" I said and I walked up to my room.

Mia's POV

"Nothing and I'll be in my room if you guys need me" Edd said and walked up to his room.
"I'll go see Matt" I said "no don't bother him...his upset" Tom said "if he's upset I'll go cheer him up" I said smiling.

"Fine!" Tom said, "you don't have to yell you know" I said and Tom just sat on the couch saying nothing.
I walked up the stairs and knocked on Matt's room door, "w-who is i-it?" I hear Matt say he sound like he was crying "it's Mia and can I come in?" I asked.
"Yea you can come in" Matt said, I open the door and saw Matt laying in his bed, I walked over to his bed and sat down.
"Are you ok?" I asked I was worried about Matt because he seems to be happy all the time.

"Y-yea I'm fine..." Matt said, "no your not...it's ok if you tell me what's wrong" I said then Matt sat up and looked at me.
I can see he's still crying I hugged him "it's ok Matt" Matt hugged me back.

"What happen?" I said "um I don't think you would like to hear.." Matt said looking down.
"No it's ok I would like to hear" I said.
"ok um...Tom doesn't trust you and Edd trust you but then Tom asked me but if I said yes I do trust you then Tokm with be mad at me and Edd. So I said I don't know.." Matt said.

"That's ok.." I said, Matt lied back down and I said "if you need me I'll be down stairs watching TV" "o-ok" Matt said.

I walked out of his room and walked downstairs and sat down on the couch.
"Is um you know ok?" I heard Tom say I turned my head to him and he has a beer and I said "yea".
"Good" Tom says and then taking a sip of his beer, I looked back at the TV.
I got a text on my phone I turned on my phone and it said.

Hey Mia come to the Red Army base right now

Who's this?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ughhhhhh.....is it long or is it me? *sighs" never mine.
But I hoped you enjoyed it~