4 (What happen to Tord and his friends...Edd, Matt and Tom are Tord's friends?)

Who's this?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It's your best friend Tord

Oh! Ok I'll be there..

Ok see you

I turned off my phone and turned to Tom and said "if Matt or Edd asks where I am tell them I need to go grab something from my father".
"Your father is here?" Tom said turning his head to me "he is driving to one of he shops here" I said and then I ran out the door.

I ran to the base and saw Tord waiting outside the base, he was smoking a cigarette I sigh and said "smoking again?".
Tord looked at me and said "y-yea sorry about that" Tord put out the cigarette and I said "what did you want to come here for?" "It's about what happen to me and my friends" Tord says then looked down.

"Oh yea! I almost forgot about that" I said.
"Ok...I came back to my friends house to go get the robot. There names were Edd, Matt and Tom. I was acting and some how Tom found out I was wanted and I said I came back for my hat and I said I'll got good with my robot.
That last I heard when I chased the robot from Tom was 'I'm not your friend!' Then my best men Paul and Patryk came to come back for me.
I must fell asleep in the car because when I woke up I only see from one eye and I sat up and saw my arm it was replaced with a the red robot arm." Tord said still looking down.

"I'm so sorry.." I say looking down "don't be I should be sorry for doing that to my friends" Tord said, I looked up at him and hugged him.
Tord hugged me back, I step back and said "maybe tomorrow you should go see them" "WHAT!?" Tord yelled.
"N-never mine" I said.

Tord's POV

"N-never mine" Mia said.
I sighed "maybe I just will" I said and then looked at Mia, Mia's face just light up then I said I'll go say sorry but they'll never forget me.
Mia hugged me and Mia said "will see ya" she ran where ever she lived.

I sighed and putted out a cigarette and light it up.
I just stand there out of the base.
What will Edd and then say or do if I said sorry, huh maybe closed the door on me and never forget me.
I walked back in the base and walked it my office and sat down at my desk and looked out the window.

I heard the door open and I turned around and saw my best men Paul and Patryk they were holding Vee.
"What is this?" I said then standing up and then Paul said "Red Leader Vee was a spy all this time!".
I sat back down and said "lock her up" "Yes Sir Red" Patryk said "please call me Tord" I said.

"Ok Sir R- I mean Tord" Patryk said, Paul and Patryk walked out of my office.
I sighed "it's going to take long for them to get use calling me Tord" I though our loud.
"Well that's true Tord" I stand Joanne turned around and saw Min she is kinda of best men but not just yet.
"What are you doing here" I asked "telling you we're done doing whatever you told me to do" Min said then the other ones I sent with her.
Came in with the best hacker on earth, I smiled and said "Mr. Hacker it's nice to meet you".
"Yea, you too Red" Mr. Hacker said.

~Next day~/Mia's POV

I woke up and I slept on the couch because my room was drying from the red paint.

I ran in the bath room and changed my clothes and got out to see Tom and he said "what the hell are you wearing?" I looked at my watch and said "sorry got to go to work I'll be late" I ran out the door with my bag.

Tom's POV

"What the hell" I said when Mia ran out the door.
Then saw Edd walking down the stairs and said "where's Mia?" "Going to work" I said "oh ok" Edd said rubbing his eyes.

I want to use the bathroom and wash my hands and went to go eat with Edd and Matt.

Back to Mia's POV

I was doing some more training and then it was lunch and Tord told me that I can go home for lunch and he said he'll go say sorry to Edd and them.
"See you Tord" I waved and ran to the house and ran upstairs and I heard Edd say "oh hey Mi-".
I closed my room and door and put my red hoodie, black ripped jeans, my red beanie and my black and red sneakers on.
Then I heard a knock at the door and I yelled "who is it?" "It's me Edd" I heard Edd's voice "come in" I said.

Then I heard the door open I turned to Edd and smiled "oh hey Edd" I said "how was work?" Edd ask and he smiled and I said "it went fine and how was your morning?" "Boring" Edd said.
I looked at Edd and said "geez" "yea...want to watch Tv with us?" Edd said I nodded and we walked downstairs and watched TV.

We heard a knock at the door.