1 | New Me, Bitch

SMIRKING TO MYSELF I jerk the door of the Mystic Falls Grill wide open

SMIRKING TO MYSELF I jerk the door of the Mystic Falls Grill wide open. Stepping inside, the aroma of food and alcohol hits my nose. I smile widely and inhale the pleasant smell, my eyes roaming the busy Grill in wonder. Automatically, my legs take me unconsciously to the bar while my inner conscious grumbles for a drink.

I swing my legs on the stool and cross my arms on the bar, using my fingers to usher the bartender over to me. Smirking, the bartender practically flew over to me before he places his muscular arms on the counter.

"What can I get for you, sexy?" his husky voice speaks, his eyes roaming my upper body in hunger, his eyes lingering on my breasts longer.

"I'll take a glass of tequila." I purposely mutter sexily, biting my lip as I eye him.

I could practically hear his bloods pumping through his veins, calling out to me. Especially his neck with his veins popping out, madly pumping like they were purposely laughing at me for not being able to just jump over the bar and ravish him.

"So no guy?" his seductive voice breaks me out of my trance from his neck.

"What?" I ask, frowning as I did not understand his question.

"Are you here alone?" he asks, grabbing a bottle of tequila and pouring me a glass.

"Yes." I answer, shrugging as I play with my fingers innocently.

It was all part of the act.

"So, how did you end up drinking alone tonight?" he continues, flashing me his white pearly teeth as he slides my glass of tequila across the table.

"Funny you say that, actually." I chuckle, taking a sip from my drink. "I was hoping you could entertain me." I whisper sensually, running my finger along the brim of my glass.

The bartender grins excitedly before he leans in, his face inches away from my mine. His eyes were practically undressing me due to the fact that he kept eyeing my body.

I laughed to my self evilly. I had the guy wrapped around my finger.

"So what are we exactly waiting for?" he whispers, his minty breath hitting my nose.

"Patience, babe." I whisper, biting my lip as I purposely run my finger down his chest, stopping at the belt of his pants.

Our lips were inches away and the guy was practically on the table. I smile to myself knowing very well that I was gonna have one hell of a good meal.