6 | A Woman On A Mission

a/n : if you guys love the originals, go check out my fanfiction!! thanks luvs and now onto the chapter :)

• also, im skipping episode 6 of season 4 just because the episode is about elena being haunted by connor, the vampire hunter she killer, and there was nothing i could come up with for emilia to do in this episode. so i decided to skip it and go ahead for episode 7 instead.

+ i hope that's alright with everyone!! enjoy the chapter!!

HOLDING MY DRESS, I walk up the lawn to the Lockwood Household where the pageant is being held

HOLDING MY DRESS, I walk up the lawn to the Lockwood Household where the pageant is being held. A cocky smirk is plastered on my face, knowing very well that some action will take place today.

I might start it or someone else might. Who knows.

Trudging my heels against the grass, I finally make my way to the house. I blow out a sigh and let my dress slip past my fingers. A few eyes turn to me, staring me down and studying my appearance. Some of them sent me smiles of pity – probably because of my parents – and others just stared at me in disgust.

I snorted to myself, rolling my eyes at the strangers as I moved my feet, making my way throughout the crowd.

I was totally not expected here and everybody knew I wasn't invited, which made them quite surprised. I was surprised myself and quite hurt at the fact that I wasn't invited.

Oh I'm sorry, did I say hurt? I meant I don't really give a fuck.

"Emilia!" Caroline exclaims, her eyes wide as she comes to a stop in front of me. "What are you doing here?"

"Oh you know, the usual. Smiling at the people and pretending to be polite. It's become quite a habit now." I replied, shrugging. "Oh and I'm also here to kill Professor Shane. Tell me if you see him, alright?"

I send Caroline one last fake smile before I walk past her, leaving her stunned.

I grab myself a glass of champagne from a walk-by waiter. I take a sip of it and keep my legs moving towards the entrance of the house. I jog up the stairs, one hand holding my dress and the other holding the champagne.