12 | Island Hunt pt.2

"EMILIA

"EMILIA." A hand shook my shoulder gently, "Emilia, wake up. Your friends are outside."

I mentally groaned and opened my eyes to see Aiden leaning over me with a small smile. I studied his face for a minute before I look at his hair and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What do you want?" I grunt.

"You're friends are outside, they want to speak to you." he answers.

"Wonderful." I muttered, "And here I thought they'd be dead by morning."

I rolled my eyes as Aiden stepped away from me, giving me the chance to jump down from the hammock.

"Emilia, get your arse out here. Right now!" Rebekah scolded from outside, her voice echoing through the cave.

"I knew you'd miss me but why don't you settle it down a notch, blondie." I said, stepping out into the daylight.

"Where have you been?" Elena asked, "You can't just leave like that without telling us."

"Actually, I can." I replied, crossing my arms.

Elena groaned, "I can't believe I was actually worried sick about you."

I opened my mouth to reply but Stefan beats me to it, "Okay let's not fight right now. We've got more important things to worry about."

He looked at me, "The rest are missing."

"What?" I exclaimed, "We have to find them! What if they're dead? I'll never forgive myself if something ever happened to them!"

Stefan and Elena gave me blank looks while Rebekah chuckled.

Suddenly all their eyes were looking at something behind me just as I felt a presence looming over me. I turned to look at Aiden.

"Hey," I smiled.

"Hi." He smiled down at me.

"Am I the only one seeing this?" Rebekah asked quietly.

I turned to them, "Guys this is Aiden. Aiden this is Elena, my twin sister, Stefan, her ex boyfriend, and Rebekah, who is here for no reason at all."

"Uh, it's nice to meet you all." Aiden smiled, holding out his hand as the three shook it.

He turned to me, "I'm going to the lake. Meet me there?"