Chapter6...Preparations.

okay so im sooo excited cuz kanz made me a cover for my book today and thats why im writing a new part....and im gona dedicate it to kanz. Shes the best. anyways hope u like this chapter. IM gonna try to make it as big as possible. Love ya all!! xxx

-Rumaisa

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jerked out of my bed landing on the floor a thump. My back pained alot and it was really hard for me to get up but when i did, I glared at Dylan.

" What?" he asked, confused and puzzled, making him look more cute.

" Why were you with me? "

" What was I supposed to do? Sit on the floor? "

" No, you were supposed to sit on your side of the bed."

" Correction, you were supposed to sleep on your side of the bed. " he said matter of factly.

My face was blank for a second. What did he mean by--Oh! Okay now was the time my blush crept up. I was on Austin's side of my bed. Well, it was my bed. I sighed running a hand through my hair and thats when my phone started riniging. I had a guess it would be Casey.I went to take it and of course it was Casey. I picked up the phone.

" Hey Cas. "

" Hey I want you to go shopping with me today! "

" Why?" I was confused as to why she wanted to go to shopping today of all days.

" Bryan is having a party and he invited me to it and you too!!!" she literally screamed in my ear.

" I might go deaf you know. "

" Sorry, so will you come? "

" Cas, you know i'm not that type. "

" Come on please! "

It was really hard to say no to Casey when she brought out her sweet and cute voice. 

" Fine. " I said sighing.

" OKay so i'm gonna pick you up at 4 cuz the party starts at 8 okay? "

" Yeah sure. "

" Love ya loads! bye! "

" Bye! " and i put my phone down going to sit on my bed. I kept staring at what Dylan was doing.

" You find my work really intersting eh? " he smirked with amusement in his eyes.

" Shut up. " I  rolled my eyes and went to take a bath. I told Austin to go out and close the door. He told me he would in 5 minutes.

I went in and had a hot shower. It was only 3 right now and I was not going to take a bath again for the party. I rubbed a lot of shower gel on my body and did the same with the shampoo on my hair. I wrapped the towel around my body. I got outsid the bathroom and there he was, still siting there doing his work. 

" What did I tell you? "

" You told me to get out. "

" Exactly, but I have no idea why you are still in here! " I hissed.

" Nah, I'd rather see you naked. " he said not looking at me but smirking with his gaze on his laptop.

" Dylan for gods sake get out. "

" Fine, going."

He closed his laptop picked it up and went outside. His clothes had really impressed me though. He was wearing a dark blue shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows and he was wearing a light blue jeans and he was look incredibly hot. I changed into a casual green top with a pair of black jeans and snickers. I straightened my hair and brushed them. I then applied a little mascara and a lipgloss, and put my mobile in mu jeans pocket and thats when the horn beeped.Casey.

I rushed downstairs telling my mom that Casey and I were going shopping because we were going to Bryans party. She nooded and I rushed out of the house, hopping into Casey's car.

" Hey Lexi! "

" Hey Cas!"

"So, you ready for some fun? "

" Yup!"

* 1 hour later *

"OKay, this one looks perfect. "

It was a  silver sparkling shirt with another purple shirt inside.. It looked beautiful. And Casey chose a peach dress with a silver railing, Both dresses looked beautiful and were perfect for us. 

Casey dropped me oof at my house. I thanked her and went in only to find Dylan stuffing food in his mouth. Really though, its a wonder he's not fat.

I slumped on the bed in my room and thought about tonight. It was gonna be fun. I was sure.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------hope you liked this chapter. Im gonna update the other one soon so dont worry. Loads of love to all of ya. Bye and plz vote and comment plz!

-Rumaisa