Chapter 11...Dance Class

Hey guys! This will be a nice one. I promise.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hurried to my biology class which was taken by Mr.Smith. Hopefully, he'll let me off the hook because this is like the first time I'm running late. And believe me, it wasn't even my fault. Dylan had decided to take a shower 5 minutes before we had to leave. Now you can just about imagine what happened.

The hallway was pretty much empty except for those who were deciding to bunk. I opened the door of my class to find all gazes on me. 

" Mrs.Hook, this is the first time so you are off the hook. Another episode like this will send you to detention. Alright? " he said in a firm and strict way which I really really hated.

"Yes. " I sighed and sat down on my chair.

The biology was pretty much boring except for those who were interested in cutting frogs. I hated biology class. Pretty much because of the teacher. It's amazing how a teacher can have hatred in you. No, seriously.

As soon as the bell rang, i caught up with Cassidy who was going to her locker. Luckily, our lockers were just beside each others so it was really easy for us to communicate during school.

" Hey! What up girl? " I said putting my biology books and taking out my gym clothes. Yes, it was Gym class next, which I really love. I must have forgotten to mention that I love to dance.

" Nothing. Going to Gym class. "

" Yeah come on, let's go. " I said linking her arm in mine. We quickly changed into our Gym clothes and headed for the huge ground inside.

We did a hundred laps, fifty push-ups and thirty jumoing jacks. By that time, my arms and legs had gone numb. I was exhausted and hot. I didn't have any shorts so i had to wear tights instead. And believe me, the feeling was not good. If I could just become a little active and buy shorts, this wouldn't be happening. But me, being the lazy girl I am, didn't bother. Sucks, I know.

I got home exhausted and tired. I quickly jumped in the shower before Dylan decided to. He always took baths that lasted for more than an hour. After i had changed, I went downstairs, where I met mom talking to someone.

" Hey mom! What's up? " with 'what's up' indicating to who was standing at the door. In front of me. Of my house.

" Oh hey! This is just my secretary who works with me. John, this Alexis, my daughter,

" Nice to meet you sir! " I greeted.

" Yes, you too. "

After that, I made no attempt to stay and talk with them whatsoever so hopped up the stairs to my room. Yes, hopped. I jumped into my bed, opened my twitter, and started tweeting. Yup, this was all I did these days. Twitter, Vine, Skype, Facebook, Viber, Tumblr and Instagram. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys the picture on the side is of Alexis' Gym clothes. Oh and sorry about the name change thingy. It's just that I didnt feel like Austin so I replaced it to Dylan. Hope you liked this chapter!

FAN, VOTE AND COMMENT!

-Rumisi xD