Chapter 10...It's in his DNA?

Oh My God! I'm so sorry for the late update! I just literally forgot to update and got you know involved in songs and stuff and school. I'm updating this chapter especially because of @noorulainy....she really wanted me to update so here it s noor.....hope you like it!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was dying. OKay. This was the end of me. Goodbye everyone. May I rest in peace. Though i don't see how i can rest in peace when there will be about a hundred bodies beside all skeleton-like, ready to eat me and then dump me in the nesrest grave. Oh god.

Okay, I'm exaggerating.

But it was still pretty scary. Dylan was driving at the speed of 70 km. It was impossible to not exaggerate okay?

" This is crazy! Stop! " I said which earned me a chuckle.

A chuckle.

A fucking chuckle. 

A freakingly fucking chuckle.

A fre-

Oh forget it.

Maybe if I squeezed out some tears he would soften and maybe slow down? Nah, He would probably think of me as a softie. 

We, thank god, at last arrived at the grocery store. Yes, the grocery store. The fucking grocery store which I was hating right now. My mom had asked me so sweetly if I could go grocery shopping with Dylan. She had said quote " Austin just goes to the grocery store, looks at the list, picks up the things he can see and in 5 minutes he's back..." So I didn't want to break her heart saying no. 

I sighed and looked down at the list I was holding. 

-Eggs

-Milk

-Bread

-Oil

-Mayonese

-Ketchup

And pads? Wow....Between all foods, she has mentioned pads. Freaking pads. Oh God. This is hilarious.

W finished taking the grocery and got in the car. I was feeling like really bored so I decided to turn the radio on.

Does he tell you he loves you when you least expect it?

Does he flutter your heart when he kisses your neck?

No scientist, or biology

Its obvious when he's holding me

It's only natural that i'm so affected

oh oh oh

And my heart won't beat again

If I can't feel him in my viens

No need to question, I already know.....

Oh God. DNA by Little Mix. It was like really awkward listening to it while sitting with Dylan. Freaking him. It was really one of my favourite songs.

It's in his DNA, d-d-d-dna

It's in his DNA

And he just takes my breath away. b-b-b-breath away

I feel it every day

And that's what makes a man

Not hard to understand

Perfect in every way

I see it in his face

Nothing nore to say

It's in his d-d-d-dna....

I didn't mind me listening to it when I was alone. It was just love this song was about love. So you know...me, Austin, DNA, alone. Okay I'm being wierd but still. I couldn't even move in my seat to close it and i could see that Dylan was making no attempt to either. His hand was clenching the steering wheel tightly, he looked uncomfartable.

It's the blue in his eyes that lets me see the future

Fingerprints that leave me cover for days

Yeah hey yeah

Now I don't have, any first degree

But I know, what he does to me

 No need to work it out, it's so familiar

oh oh oh

And my heart won't beat again

If I can't feel him in my veins

No need to question, I already know...

And then the chorus. Okay, th eworst part was about to come. Oh God, I'm fraking out. I looked down at my sweaty hands which were really red. I sighed. This had better be worth it.

It's all about his kiss

Contaminates my kiss

Our energy connects

It's simple genetics

I'm the X to his Y

It's the colour of his eyes

He could do no wrong

No, he don't need to try

Made from the best

He passes all the tests

He got my heart beating fast

It's cardiac arrest

He's from a different strain

The science can't explain

I guess that's how he's made

It's in his d-d-d-dna......

oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh

oh woah woah woah

And then the chorus. I couldn't take it anymore. I quickly switched it off and earned me Austin's Signature smirk. God, that boy.....was really getting on my nerves. We reached home just ni time for dinner. I was really not hungry so I went upstairs to do homework. I had enough od "DNA" for one day. I really needed to focus on my studies too. I certainly didn't want to be left behind. So I quickly took out my book.=s.

About an hour later, as I was putting my books away, I got a text from Cassidy.

Meet me at Starbucks in 15?

I was really free and didn't have anything else to do, so I didnt have any reason to say no.

Yeah sure, no problem.

Today was really tiring so I planned on going for a nap after I came from Starbucks.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys. I know there is just i mean mostly a song in this chapter and i'm really sorry so I'll make it up to you guys by writing a better one next time k? Hope you liked it @noorulainy. 

-Rumaisa