Chapter 7...Party Time!

Hey Peeps ;D

I'm literally so sorry for the late update, hope you dont mind

it was because my exams started, anyways today was the last so im updating

Enjoy reading! :P

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The loud music blasted through my ears, leaving me nearly deaf. Much as I hated parties, I hated the loud music evern more. It was literally blaring through my ears. I tried to find Cassidy, but of course I couldn't becuase she had vanished. In thin air.

I pushed past all the drunk people trying to find Cassidy. But I was in vain. Red cups, clothes, shoes and all kinds of stuff was all over the floor. Helpless, I thought maybe the kitchen was the best place right now.

But as soon as I entered the kitchen, I was in for a shock. Sweet cute little Cassidy was there. But oh no, she was not alone. Along with her was sweet cute little Bryan. And guess what? They were having a full on makeout session.

You know you have that wierd kind of feeling when you see that the best friend of a guy, that lives in the same room and same house as you, is making out with your best friend. I stared at them at shock and after a whole 2 minutes they broke apaart, realizing my apparance. Great, just great. The day couldn't get any better. I had really hoped it would be fun. But it's Cassidy's life. She can do what she wants. Kiss a guy or maybe kick a guy? Okay, I was making no sense.

" Cassidy?! "

She just bit her lip, looking really nervous. Bryan left the room, putting his hands in surrender, a sheepish look on his face. 

" What the hell were- "

" Look lexi, I can explain- "

" Explain?! Explain what?!"

" Uh....I.... "

" That you were making out with that......that...urghh! "

" I'm sorry. "

She was really looking sorry and, I shouldn't have been so hard on her. I mean like it was none of my buisness. Time to apologize.

" No, I'm sorry...I shouldn't have been so hard on you. "

" So, friends? "

" You got that! "

She smiled her wide smile, showing me all her teeth. Then she pulled me into a bone crushing hug. I really was very hungry so it was just as well for Cassidy to suggest to eat something. 

" Lets, have some beer. "

" Um, Cassidy? "

" Yeah? "

" Do you mind if I skip the beer....I...will take pepsi. "

" Oh yeah, i forgot you're not into beers."

We drank and then chatted for a while, before heading to a group Cassidy knew to play truth or Dare. But before i had the chance to say anything about playing, my eyes met a pair of blue eyes. I froze right at that spot. I had totally frogotten that if Bryan was having a party of course he would invite Dylan along. Our gazes locked, making me blush. His eyes raked all over my body then back to my face, smirking. I blushed and looked away. Cassidy pulled me beside her to play. There was me, Cassidy, Bryan, Austin, Valerie and Derek.

" Okay,  I'll start! " said Valerie.

She spinned the bottle and guess who it was? Cassidy.

" OKay....hmmmmm.....I want you to go in the room beside us with Bryan and kiss him. " said Val.