BOOK 2 IS OUT + COVER IDEAS/SUBMISSIONS

Hey guys,

This is the end of this story but it is not the end of MDM. Book 2 is out on my profile and updates will be made there. It will be a continuation of Payton's story a couple years into the future. Don't worry, there will be plenty scenes with the guys and so forth. 

I know I could have just continued this story but I just needed a fresh start. This story is so old and I just wanted some change. 

This being said, if anyone wants to make a cover for Book 2, DM me your submissions. The title of the story as of now is "My Unconditional  Love". I haven't put much though in it so if you all have any suggestions lemme know. 

Now, I know you're all eager for an update and I promise it's coming soon. In fact I'm working towards having an update out this week so watch out!

I'll create another post here to let you all know when it's out.

I'm done my first semester of uni so I have nothing else occupying my attention for the next couple weeks so I assure you, I'll be writing. (Not gonna lie tho, I'm lazy asf so if there isn't an update this week, just harass me until I respond, lol)

You can also tell that I'm in it because Book 2 actually has a description lol

That's all!

Oh wait...

For the covers:

Please make sure it is factual in the sense that if you put Payton there make sure it is somewhat similair to her character in that she is curvy, etc. Just try your best to make it accurate, if you get what I'm saying.

Also don't feel forced to make one, I'm just lazy and I love seeing how creative you all are. I'll probably have a temporary cover on right now but that will change.

XoXo