Chapter 11 (EDITED)

It's been a week since everything went down. The same thing happens every day. Go to school, see Vanessa wrapped in my mates' embrace, come home, eat and sleep. Luckily Jenny is still friends with me. Lately, I've been feeling nauseous. Jenny is starting to notice and keeps asking me about it. I don't know what to say to her. What's wrong with me?

"Payton seriously do you need me to take you to the doctor," Jenny asks while scrolling through her phone. We are supposed to be working on a project. You see how that's turning out.

"I'm fine Jenny just a little sick" I reply sick of being asked that.

"Whatever. This sucks" Jenny screams.

"What's wrong?" I ask curiously to why she screamed.

"What's wrong is I'm on my period and these cramps are killing me!" she wails. Seriously I think laughing at my drama queen of a friend. I'm glad I'm not on my period I think happily. It's been like what-2 months. Oh my god. It's been two months since I had my period. What if- oh god.

"Jenny it's been 2 months since I've had my period!" I scream.

"You lucky bitch! Wait. Hold up. Two months!! Pay you could be pregnant. Have you been sexually active?" She questions her phone now forgotten.

"No of course n-" I say stopping in the middle of my sentence. We mated.

"We mated Jenny. Oh no! They're gonna hate me" I yell scared out of my mind.

"Relax Payton I'll be right back. I'm gonna take a trip the drug store okay?" She says soothingly. Nodding I take deep breaths trying to calm down. What if I'm pregnant? What will I say to my mom, my mates? No Payton stop it. Don't think of that. I sit there for a couple minutes trying to get my thoughts together.

"I'm here!" Jenny screams thrusting a box in my arms and pushing me towards the bathroom. Still in shock, I do what the instructions say and wait a couple minutes.

"Pay it's been 15 minutes," Jenny says softly. Nodding I get up and walk toward the test. Taking a deep breath I look down to see a plus sign. Positive.

Oh god, what's gonna happen now?

----------------------

Just so you guys are aware, the editing I've been doing is just simple grammar and plot changes. In the future, I plan to rewrite some of the chapters such as this one and make them a lot longer.