Chapter 9 (EDITED)

Damien's POV:

"Should we wake her up?" Kyle asks quietly.

"Mmm lets just leave it. Let her rest"

Michael replies. Tightening my grip on Michael I rest my chin on his head, debating whether or not to wake her up.

Hearing my phone ring, I turn away from my mates and grab my phone off the night stand to answer.

"What" I answer irritated that someone disturbed my time with my mates.

"Alpha you're needed at the pack house immediately," my beta says rushed.

I get out of bed and put on some clothes.

"Why what happened," I say now into alpha mode.

"Vanessa is making a ruckus. Many girls are irritated and if you don't arrive soon there's gonna be serious issues" he says panicked.

"I'll be there," I say and then cut the line. Looking back at my mates who are still in bed looking at me curiously. Sighing I tell them and kiss each one of them and give a hug to my little mate who still hasn't woken up yet. I pull away from them reluctantly and walk downstairs. Leave it to Vanessa to ruin my day.

Arriving at the pack house, I quickly get out of my car and walk inside. The faster I get this over with, the faster I can be with my mates. Oh, what I have planned for little Payton I think with a full out smirk on my face. That'll be so much fun.

Inside I see Vanessa standing in the kitchen smirking at several fuming girls. 

"Vanessa" I call sternly

"What is the meaning of this?"

Looking my way she starts grinning and runs up to me.

"What do you mean alpha?" She purrs running her fingers up and down my chest. I pull away from her disgusted by her touch.

"Why are you causing trouble in my pack , your family is not welcome here until the banquet," I say furious. Whimpering she responds telling me she's sorry. Bullshit. Annoyed I make her apologize and head out. That was a waste of my time. With my mates in mind, I rush back into my car and drive home aware that I'm well over the speed limit. When I get home, I unlock the door and see my mates naked. Pleasuring my little Payton. This makes me furious.

"Stop" I growl. They freeze and turn over towards me.

"Who gave you permission?" I ask growling at the same time. Realizing what I meant they all look down. I turn my gaze towards Payton and smirk.

"It's time for your punishment"

(Thought about stopping here but didn't)

Payton's POV:

"Please!!" I beg Kyle. He's been torturing me for hours.

"What do you want little one? Tell us and we might just grant it" He replies amusement in his voice.

" I...oh my god! Please please" I scream as another finger is rammed inside me.

"Sweetheart tell us. We can please you as much as you want. All you have to do is tell us, baby. Scream it!" Michael says as he tugs on my nipples occasionally rolling them between his thumb and finger.

"Uh-uh Please! I-I I need you... Ahh- uh I wanna cum!" I beg now bucking my hips wildly.

They all look at each other and smirk. "Well than.. Should we let our little one cum?" Says Kyle in a husky voice. I look up at him. Oh, fuck... He has his massive cock in his hand stroking himself. What I'd do for that cock in my mouth....

" I for one love her sex crazed eyes as she pleads us to let her cum. " Says Michael in an amused voice.

" Let's finish our baby off, I think she's had enough punishment " 

They all agree and turn back to me while I lay there dazed. My eyes pop wide open as 3 fingers are rammed inside of me, going in and out at a fast speed.

"Uh-ya-ya right there uhh" I scream

I feel something wet and soft rubbing my clit. I look down to see the Damien who was previously masturbating now rubbing my clit with his tongue unmercifully. At the same time, Michael comes back and plays with my nipples. Oh god, this is unbelievable...

"I- I I'm cumming!!!!" I scream and shutter.

"Sshhh that's right baby, ride it out" I hear Kyle say while coming back from my unbelievable orgasm. Unable to stand the undeniable pleasure I see black dots.

"I think she's passing out" I heard from a distance. 

"Don't worry let her r--" Is all I hear before I pass out.

Hours passed and I finally awoke from my almost comatose state and found out that we were required at the so called pack house. 

Nervous. That's exactly what I'm feeling right now. Standing here, hoping more like praying that no one sees me. Why are they making me come here? Vanessa is always here. It's like her home. I could just go home and get some clothes. 

I'm here. At the mall.  I'm not really much of a shopper. Well, it's not like I don't like shopping, it's just that it takes so much effort to come. I'm a lazy person. I'd rather be at home. That's exactly where I wanna be right now. 

I feel arms come around my waist. Uh uh, buddy. That isn't working for me, I think angrily.

"Mmm sweetie where you wanna go first," Kyle asks kissing my neck repeatedly.

"Home," I say pulling out of his grasp and stomping off in a random direction.

I know I'm acting like a 5-year-old but come on who wouldn't act like this if they were interrupted from a deep sleep and then forced against my will to come to the most horrid place in the world. No, I'm not being dramatic, It's like a scene from mean girls. Groups of girls walking around sneering at you. I can just imagine what their thinking.

"Omg is she actually wearing that?"

I personally don't think my sense of style is that bad but I'm guessing they don't think the same. 

While walking, I'm suddenly grabbed from behind and roughly turned around. Looking up, I'm met with the eyes of a very angry man. A very sexy angry man.

"Payton" he growls his eyes turning black showing that his wolf is fighting for control.

Gulping I nod slowly looking away. Bad move. Damien roughly grabs my face and keeps both hands holding my face in place.

"Don't turn away when I'm talking to you" he says seriously.

"Sweetie we just want what's best for you, it's only a couple of clothes. It's only gonna talk longer with your stalling plus you know Damien has a bad temper." Michael explains turning me towards him and crashing be into his chest for a hug. This is one of the reasons why I love this boy. He's just so caring and is the biggest sweetheart ever! Huffing defeatedly, I head off in search of clothes dragging Michael with me.

It takes several excruciating hours but I finally found clothes that fit nice but were still comfortable.

"I wanna hippopotamus for Christmas" I mutter will walk back to the car. Yes, finally we're leaving!! After hours and hours of torture, we get to leave. And I'm not even carrying a bag. The boys are behind me carrying all the stuff aha paybacks a bitch I think while smirking.

"What?" Damien asks in an amused tone. Pfft, he doesn't deserve an answer. Ignoring him I walk outside only to halt.

Oh god. No. No . No. She can't be here. Please no. Someone pinch me.

"Oh hey, Payton I haven't seen you for a while. You've been  a busy little slut haven't you?"