Chapter 5 (EDITED)

I hate them. I just can't. I hate them. Why would they do this? Oh god, are they trying to kill me? I didn't know anyone could get this horny. I've been sitting here on my bed, naked, wet, and very uncomfortable for hours. I'm dying here and that "thing" inside of me is like "Oh you horny, Nah I don't care, I'm just gonna keep on vibrating", did I mention I hate them? In the distances, I hear a ring which brings me out of my daze. Looking to the side I see that my phones ringing. The phones there and I'm here..... Ugh groaning I go and grab it. Checking the caller Id I see that it's  Michael calling. What does he want I think angrily. Answering the phone I'm met with the out-of-breath voice.

"Ah-oh mm baby mmmm get your ass here! Michael says in between moans. Oh, my. Are they ...... Quickly getting out of bed I put on some lingerie just to be on the safe side for when and if they decide to take this torture mechanism out of me. I'll give them a taste of their own medicine. Putting on a pair of sweats and a regular T-shirt I scurry outside and into the beat up car my parents allow me to drive and drove quite recklessly towards Michael's apartment. 

After being buzzed up, I walk up the stairs and into their room. Entering the room I'm faced with a mouthwatering sight.

Kyle on the ground sucking Michael's cock. While a moaning Michael is being taken from behind by Damien.  Noticing my presence Michael pulls away and turn to speak to me." Hello darling, I welcome you to the second part of your punishment" he says with a smirk. Kyle and Damien get up and grab my arms pulling me towards a chair in the corner of the room which happens to be in perfect view of the boys. Setting me down on the chair, they lock my hands and feet to the sides of the chair restricting any movement. Kyle then crouches down in front of me and places a clit vibrator directly on my clit. Moaning in pleasure I try to buck my hips only to remember that I'm being restricted. I frown and start pulling on the cuffs to get them off.

"Oh no you don't baby," says Damien

"Those aren't going anywhere. Now enjoy the show and remember, you are not to cum. Understood? And if you do there will be serious punishment" he growls. Walking away he settles him self on the sofa as they continue. On and on it goes. After hours of them making love to each other while I watch panting and moaning, I can't take it. "Please" I scream, no more like beg them. Completely ignoring me they continue. But this time it made me cream twice as much. Kyle is one his knees in front of Damien who has his hand in Kyle's hair. Kyle is teasing him. He slowly starts stroking him. Leaning forward he licks the very sensitive head. This causes a loud moan to erupt from within Damien. Suddenly Kyle speeds up, going at an unbelievable speed. Damien starts moaning and groaning. I could tell he was about to come and then it all stops Kyle starts going slow again.I see Michael on his knees being taken doggie style by a dildo. Mm, what I'd do to be apart of that. Trying again, I beg loudly. Shockingly Kylee pulls away and starts walking towards my very horny self. He starts walking in circles around me. "Now what are we gonna do with you?" He pesters

"Please Kyle, I'm sorry, please I need you guys" I beg almost crying. The sensation is becoming too much for me. Finally giving in Kyle takes off the cuffs while Michael gets rid of the vibrator and butt plug. I need Damien's help to stand. He basically carries me to the bed. There I snuggle my head into his chest as he whispers sweet words into my ear to which I vaguely recall having fallen into a deep sleep.

*******

Last night was probably the best sleep I've ever gotten. Surrounded by 3 sexy mates, naked may I add. Right now I'm downstairs watching morning cartoons. Who would have thought I , the not very morning person, would walk up early on a weekend! I'm so proud of my self. It's kinda lonely though. No one else is awake.  I hear a shower start signaling that one of the boys are awake. Yes, I cheer doing a happy dance inside my head. I would have done it in real life but I'm still sore from the but plug. I decide to go hide. Hehe shut up I'm still a kid ya know. Looking for a small hiding spot, I find one. Giggling to myself, I squeeze myself into the hiding spot. Wish was very hard because of my size. I hear footsteps going down the stairs. I guess all of them are awake.

"Baby where are you" hollers Kyle

I cover my mouth with my hand to stop myself from giggling. There's a little hole so I can see them. They're all still just wearing boxers. Ugh, I groan. They just love to tease me. Getting back to reality, I see something. Something that I probably shouldn't have seen. Gasping loudly, I bang my head on the top. Ouch. I scurry out of my hiding spot as they turn and stare at me. This isn't real. That's not possible. You're seeing things, Payton. I squeal and step back frightened as one of them walk towards me. I can't deal with all this I think. Gulping in a breath of air, I decided to book it out of there while they're distracted. I know very brave of me. I run all the way home. Kay that's a lie. I run like half the way home and walk the rest. When I finally reach my house. I punch in the garage code and go inside. There, I run up the stairs and into the safety of my room. I can't believe it I think, they're- they're wolves?