Chapter 3 (EDITED)

Hey guys! I've been thinking of changing the POV so you guys can get a look at the guys. Comment if you think it's a good idea. Give me some feed back on the story. I don't mind constructive criticism and I would consider it. 

"Mmm," I moan and bury my head deeper in my pillow. I don't think my pillows ever been so comfortable. Snuggling deeper into the warmth, I hear chuckles around me. Frowning at the disturbance, I sit up and rub my eyes stubbornly trying to wake myself up. Successfully, I sit up and look around me. Blushing a bright pink I look down and squirm in my spot. I hear an amused laugh follow by words that caused wet heat to pool in my non-existent panties.

"Mm baby as much as we love your sexy naked body, I think we need to cover up those little buds before we are forced to ravish your body. We don't wanna tire out our baby before the day even begins" coos Kyle.

Looking down, I see that indeed I am naked and the sheets have dropped so you could see my breasts. Luckily they covered my private area. Nodding, I hastily pull the covers up but not before seeing the disappointment in my boy's eyes. I don't know where the sudden burst of confidence came from but the next minute, the sheets are on the ground as I get up and saunter into the washroom swaying my hips. Did I mention I am ass naked? Closing the door to the washroom I lean against it taking in a deep breath. There's a moment of silence until I hear growls followed by " Oh you little minx just wait and watch what we have in stored for you" hollers Damien. Giggling to myself, I turn on the shower and proceed into my daily morning routine.

After getting ready and borrowing a pair of clothes from Jenny who was giving me knowing looks, I gallop down the stairs into the Dalton family kitchen in which I see a mouthwatering sight. Mmm, my boys are so darn sexy. Michael is standing by the stove cooking bacon. He's wearing basketball shorts and an apron to which my dismay is covering his washboard abs. Kyle is sitting on a stool chowing down on Cheerios wearing only checkered boxers.  Damien is wearing a pair of Puma sweats with a snap back.  I take a seat next to Jenny who passes me a plate full of bacon and eggs. Mm, bacon!  After eating my delicious breakfast, Jenny pulls me outside and into her car as she starts up the engine to drive us to school.

After several minutes of awkward silence, I give up.

 "What do you wanna know?"

Jenny lets out a whoop and chirps that she knows everything. Blushing I turn away and say "Jen please don't tell Vanessa, she'll have a cow if she found out I spent the night at your house in your brother's room. She'd be furious and Vanessa can get really mean when she's mad and I'd rather not deal with it"

Nodding her head Jen says " don't worry Pay I got your back. I'll cover for you when you wanna have a *sleep over* with my brothers" she winks.

Arriving at school, I scurry to my locked to grab my books for class. There I'm graced with the presence of a very annoyed Vanessa.

"I called you yesterday" she states

Did she? I must have had my phone off. Wait where is my phone?

"Payton, are you even listening to me?" She yells, gaining back my attention.

"Umm sorry I was distracted. What were you saying" I asked politely.

"Ugh, whatever? Anyways, I thought of a plan on how to get Jenny's brother to ask me out!" She squeals. I feel a sudden burst of anger and jealousy. Why would I be jealous? It's not like they're mine. Congratulating her on her plan, I make an excuse to get away from her saying that I need to get to class. Walking down the hallways aimlessly. Groaning, I turn and walk towards my classroom a full half hour early. At times like this, I really which I had a life.

Thank god, lunch time. I've been sitting in math class for what seems like hours and Vanessa keeps telling me about her plan to get Jen's brothers. I'm so fed up! She's my best friend and I love her but damn she doesn't know when to shut up. Shaking my head to get rid of my thought, I head towards my locker to put my books away. After putting my books away I close my locker. I feel someone breathing behind me. They're so close that I can feel their chest pressed up against my back. Startled, I let out a very loud squeal. Turning around quickly I'm met with the gaze of a very amused Michael Glaring at him, I shove his chest as hard as I can. Of course, it didn't move him but it was worth a try. Turning away, I begin to walk away only to be stopped by a firm grip on my arms. Turning towards him I snap a quick what. Instantly regretting it after seeing the look on his face. Oh god, he looked like a little sad puppy! "Look, Michael, I'm sorry, it's just tha--"

He stops me from speaking, " No worries Payton, we all have those days" he happily says. His cheeks turning a slight pinkish color as he speaks again, " um uh, I uh um" he stutters. Smiling slightly I tell him to spit it out.

Iwantyoutoeatlunnchwithmetodaypleasesayyes" he burst in one single breath

Laughing I say "wow someone's nervous" which caused his cheeks to turn pink again.

Taking a deep breath he says again but this time slowly, "I-Want-You-To-Eat-Lunch-With-Me-Today please say yes"

Unable to deny him of anything I mumble a yes and blush a bright red when he grabs my arm and drags me behind him.

"Who would've known Miss.Geeky would have the nerve to skip class" Michael says teasingly. Slightly bumping his shoulder, I reply saying, " Oh shut up, you're one to talk. Your a bigger geek than me!" I exclaimed throwing my hands up in the air dramatically to add effect. It's now later in the day and Michael being the manipulator he is convinced me to skip school and go to the garage with him. 

Remind me never to get in a car with him while he's driving! The whole ride I was praying for my life. Who would have thought that he'd have a need for speed, surely not me. Getting back on track, I hastily pull the car door open as he stops the car. Rolling his eyes he says " oh c'mon it wasn't that bad you little baby" Excuse me? Who is he calling a baby. Suddenly gifted with a great idea, I let him walk in front of me a little before letting out a battle cry and attacking him. This causes a great fight which turns into a tickle war.

"I shall win" I scream determined while tickling his feet. Pulling me off of him he cries "NEVER!! You filthy fool." Hearing chuckling around us, I stop and see the rest of my boys watching us very amused. Walking towards us, Kyle grabs me and proceeds to chuck me over his shoulder as if I weighed nothing and walks me into the mechanic place thing. Setting me down on a chair he stares down at me accessing my every move. Squirming under his intense gaze, I look away and fidget with my shirt. Growling he rips my shirt into two pieces causing a gasp from me.

I hear another growl. Looking up I see an upset Damien.

"You went to school without a bra" He roars. I say nothing. Grasping both my nipples he twists them roughly causing moans to erupt from within me.

"Doll do you know how many people could have seen our little buds. Baby, this body isn't yours anymore, it's ours and for you to walk around and display our body to other deserves a punishment. Now let's see if your wearing panties" he says huskily.

Gulping, I look away as he rips the rest of my clothing off. Tsking, he cups my pussy hard and pulls his hand back and gives it a firm slap. I Moan loudly as it hits directly on my clit.

"Now let the punishment begin...."