Chapter 8

A/N I had no idea I would get such a response, but as per your request here is chapter 8! As this is kind of a singing fic, I'm bringing in other characters from movies I've watched way too many times within the last month...

One week later

Lena and I are going strong. Even just a week into... whatever this is, it's the best I've felt in a long time.

Lena says there's no need to officially tell our friends that we're together because... well everyone kinda... knew...

James is still pretty salty about it tho...

Today I'm meeting a few of Lena's friends from college. I'm. Stoked.

So we invited everyone over. Everyone, sans Lena and I who are in the kitchen, was in Lena's living room. We have Alex, Maggie, Winn, Lucy, J'onn, and even James reluctantly came.

"Stop it." Lena interrupts my thoughts.

"What??"

"I know you're nervous, but if you bounce your leg any harder the building is gonna collapse."

"So-" my apology was cut off by a door bell.. it's time.

Lena actually skips a little to the door.

She opens the door and a bunch of girls pile into the room.

"Everyone. This is Beca, Chloe, Aubrey, Stacie, Lilly, and Fat Amy."

"Sorry what?" Alex injects? "Fat Amy??" She stares incredulously at Lena.

"She calls herself that. Don't look at me." Lena defends

"But why??" Maggie joins in.

"So twig bitches like you don't do it behind my back." Fat Amy says genuinely.

Everyone just kind of nods.

"Ooh.. look at muscles over here... I like him.." and Fat Amy sits down next to James and takes ahold of his arm. He looks so flustered.

"You've been here for 5min. Amy and you're already ogling a man..." Aubrey shakes her head.

"I pushed a man off a cliff once..." the small Asian girl Lilly stated so quietly as if it were totally normal

"You did what?!?!" I screech and everyone looks confused.

Lilly looks at me slightly dumbfounded. Lena looks to me and to Lilly before slightly nodding

"Oh yeah.. I guess you can hear her..."

"How? I'm right here and I could barely hear that." Stacie, the tall, leggy brunette stated from right next to Lilly who now looks indignant.

"That's a story for another time..." Lena casually brushes them off. Ya know... super hearing and all..

"Anyway, we went to Barden University together and met in a club" Lena went on to explain.

"Aca-scuse me?" Aubrey cuts in. "The Bella's were much more than a simple club."

"Sorry Bree, how else would you describe... oh how did you describe it my freshman year..? 'Synchronized lady dancing to a Mariah Carey chart topper? Where we do it all with our mouths?'" Beca smirks.

"Mitchell, I swear to the Aca-Gods..."

"Alright baby..." Stacie pulls Aubrey close and holds her. "Chloe. I thought we agreed. You watch yours' mouth and I'll watch mines?"