This Is It Annoucement

Bold letters = thinking to self

-Y/N POV-
I sat down and watched Michael on our plasma screen as he delivered his announcement for This Is It. Michael was never the one for touring as he said a lot.. very often actually when deciding on this. He wanted to make his fans happy, so he decided to do one last tour.. this is really it.

"Something about Michael seemed a little bit... Off. He was perfectly fine when he left the house earlier this morning. Maybe he's got a little stage fright, since it has been almost 8 years since he's been in front of a big audience like that."

I think to myself as I chuckle and continue watching the TV.

Michael's POV
"This is it and I'll see you in July"

I watch my body double walk off the stage as he waves to the audience and then go backstage, and I weakly pat him on the back. Time to go back to Neverland.

I really hate to do this to my fans.. it has to be done, I am not feeling too well in general, about this decision and what's to come.

+LATER ON THAT DAY+

-Y/N POV-
"You did really well despite not being on the stage quite sometime! You seemed really nervous "
I look at him and smile happily, laughing as I try to make a joke

"Michael isn't even looking at me, he seems and looks a bit miserable and sick."

"Helloooo?? Earth to Michaaeellll~"
I wave my clean fork in front of his face before eating.

-Michael POV-
I ended up drowning in my thoughts while twirling my fork on my plate, I wasn't even focused on eating. I have a lot on my mind.. things are going to be different very soon. This is one one of the most hardest decisions I've made in my life, everything has to line up perfectly...

I hear Y/N faintly as everything is going in one ear and out the other, until I saw her waving her fork at me and I snap out of it

"H-HUH?? WHAT?" I look around a bit then look over at Y/N

She gives me a pouty look.. my, my, does she looks cute when she does that.

"I'm sorry baby, I got caught up in my own thoughts.. please forgive me."
I bow my head a little and smile reassuringly

"Oh, it's okay! No need to apologize!"
she smiles back and forgives me for zoning out. Her smile warms my heart, it makes me happy now that I have her, someone who loves me for who I am and not for my money or fame.. and it makes me feel better that I wasn't lonely anymore; Especially being in the predicament I'm in right now. Seeing her smile makes all my current stress go away.

"So what were you thinking about?"

I tense up a bit at the question and make a silent noise as I sit there for a second and try to come up with something quickly.

I begin to laugh awkwardly

"oh nothing, I'm just stressed about This Is It. We're filming a movie for it, and there's so many things I have to plan for it besides the concert itself, it's very stressful Y/N" I put one arm on the table and put my fingers through my hair as my hand holds my head up.

I lied.

I hate lying, I was taught not to lie, I never lied in my whole life but..

This is the one thing I won't let nobody know about..

———————————————
🔥AUTHOR NOTE🔥
I hope you guys enjoyed this first chapter! Sorry it's so short but I thought it would be a great and quick opening to the story! Chapter two will be coming tomorrow!

Feedback would be greatly appreciated ☺️💖