6/24/09 *PT 1*

-MICHAEL POV-
Today was the second to last day for the This Is It rehearsals.. at least for me, it's my last. I decided to bring
Y/N with me to see what goes on, I felt bad for leaving her at home all by herself when I'm doing rehearsals.

I'm going to be rehearsing I Just Can't Stop Loving You next but the only problem is the woman singing with me had gotten in an accident.. and she's being treated for her injuries in the hospital at the moment, she won't be discharged for a while I've heard. But I figured I'd get Y/N to sing with me and attempt to make her blush. Well, I mean.. when it comes to me, I could make her blush easily.. I've also have wanted to sing with her ever since she told me she told me she sings. But she's refused me every time I asked because of her shyness.

"Alright Michael, I just Can't Stop Loving You is next. Just give the signal and we will start."

Kenny Ortega says from his little desk off stage.

I nod then speak into my hand held microphone

"Wait a second please."

I go to Y/N in her couch off to the side that I bought out for her to watch me as I rehearse, I hold out my hand to her

- Y/N POV -
I see Michael walk up to me from the center stage. Is he ok? He's walking as if he's mad, like that fast walk people do when they're about to tell someone off.

Michael walks to me until he stops dead center in front of me.

"Sing with me"
he holds out his big hand to me

I look down at his hand and back up at him; apart of me wishes I didn't tell him that I know how to sing.

"What? Why me? I thought you guys had some sort of replacement singer planned??"

He looks in my eyes, god his eyes are so hypnotizing and is the way he could get me to do anything.. he KNOWS it.

"Y/N sing with me, it'll be fun."

He smiles his beautiful smile

"Come on let's go!"

He grabs my hand without me even getting a chance to respond and  then brings me up to the front of the stage.

"Michael, I don't even know the choreography!"

I panic a bit as I grab the microphone that Michael was holding out to me

"Don't worry about it, just go with it."

Just go with it?? I'll look like an idiot if I do that!

The beginning of I Just Can't Stop Loving You starts playing and I get nervous, I haven't sang in years! Hopefully I don't sound horrible

(* You can play the video and sing along with the video.. it's a song with Michael video 😉⬇️ *)

I get chills down my spine as I listen to Michael sing his lines. He sounds so beautiful and calming when he sings..

"Each time the wind blows
I hear your voice so
I call your name
Whispers at morning
Our love is dawning
Heaven's glad you came"