Day off

-Michael POV-
The last rehearsals are coming very soon and I took this day off to spend relaxing and to be with my fiancé. Y/N is still sleeping and it's 9 AM; I'm laying next to her while her face is in my chest and she's cuddling me. She really loves cuddling me doesn't she? None of my other partners never wanted to be THIS close to me before, they always slept by themselves and kind of distanced themselves for some reason, and never cuddled with me. I like it a lot that Y/N does this actually.. affection is an amazing thing to feel coming from someone you love.

I gently rub her cheek with my finger, making her make a groan and hug my side tighter.

She's so cute when she sleeps I can't help but to mess with her a bit

I guess I'll go get dressed nice and give her a little surprise.

Today is a special day after all.

But.. I don't want to wake her up if I move.. I'm stuck.

"Gotta make it quick"

I quickly turn on my back and slide off the bed, accidentally falling off because I was close to the edge of the bed. Guess she wanted to sleep on my side with me last night.

Ok it's safe, now time to go make breakfast.

-Y/N POV-
I wake up with Michael not by my side and sit up.

"🎶GOOOOD MORRNNINNGGG~!!🎶"

I jump and get startled, looking at the doorway as I see Michael scream at the top of his lungs.

I wipe my eyes with the back of my head and groan "That was beautiful Michael but.. ugh~..why are you so loud all of a sudden..??"

He comes running over to my side as I get up out of bed and hugs me VERY tightly.

I make a few muffled screams into his red shirt then he lets go of me a bit, then pins me down on the bed.

-Michael POV-
I let go of Y/N and grab her wrists, pinning her down on the bed. I stare at her and smirk, watching her reaction. Her face is red, how adorable. I'm just gonna tease her all day until later.

"Do you know what today is?"
I smirk.

She looks away to think and then back at me.

"What's today's date?"
She tilts her head a bit, she never was good with keeping up with the current day.

"June 23rd."
I raise my eyebrow
"so do you know?"

"It's our 2 year Anniversary"

Thank god she remembered. I was gonna be really sad if she forgot.

I stand up and hold my hand out to her.
"Come with me"

-Y/N POV-
I raise my eyebrow when Michael asks me to follow him, and I take his hand then follow him downstairs.

Not even an hour of me being awake and I'm so confused. First Michael scares me, I get pinned down on the bed without anything happening, now he seems like he has something planned. Wonder what.

He stops me at the bottom of the stairs

"Ok stay right here"
He runs behind me

"Oka- hey!"
The next thing I know I get blindfolded with one of Michael's ties, original.

-Michael POV-
I blindfold Y/N with one of my blindfolds, then start leading her around while holding her hand. She gives me butterflies whenever she squeezes my hand a little tighter than me when we're holding hands, it feels nice.