Privacy

-Y/N POV-
As the plane arrives in Ireland, Michael puts his hand on the window, then looks out of it. I can tell he's ecstatic once again, it's good yes, but the only problem is not only are we in a new environment and we don't know where we're going since we're on our own, and also these people also know who he is.

Who doesn't am I right?

Michael needs to stick this out until we get our house. I'd hate to tell him but..

"Michael.. I know you're excited to finally get here but um.."

He turns to me

"You DO realize that we might have to stay in the airport for a while right?"

I cover my face with my hands but also see him arching his eyebrow from my peripheral, then replies:

"Yeah but only for a quick bit right?"

I sigh and shake my head

"You know we're by ourselves and in a completely new environment.. we would have to wait for our luggage, then get a cab.. we'll be there for a long while."

Michael puts his head down on the window and groans

"I didn't think it'd be THIS hard to go places alone. I'm so used to having some sort of special treatment because I'm.."

He puts his hands up and makes air quotes, mouthing his name

" "Michael Jackson"... "

I hold his left hand before he puts it down, hoping he's not upset.. but I hear him chuckle under his breath

"But I guess I'm gonna have to get used to the normal life.. finally."

He lays back and relaxes

"We will be landing at the airport in 2 minutes. We would like to thank you for boarding with us, and have a wonderful trip and a safe ride home"
We hear the pilot announce and I hear Michael mumble to himself

"We will..we will.."

before humming Slave To The Rhythm to himself.

I shake my head and wait to land.

-an hour later-

I sit in the cab with Michael. We're going to our home and the cab driver is acting suspicious, making me and Michael uneasy.

"Say.. you two look oddly familiar, especially you lad."

He looks over to Michael and I can see him tense up

I decided to butt in, making my voice deeper and unrecognizable, with a slight New Yorker accent.

"Sir I'm sorry to burst your bubble but we're not anyone cool but just regular everyday human beings.. we just want to get to our new home so just get us there.."

The driver then immediately shuts up.

Michael relaxes and I sigh as we pull up to our beautiful new home.