❗️ANNOUNCEMENT❗️

I will no longer be continuing XSCAPE.

However, I have started writing a new book called Infidelity! It's a Michael X Reader that takes place during the BAD Tour.

The book takes place in New York where you, the reader are a famous model AND Michael's best friend; you have not been in contact with Michael since the recording of We Are The World.. but now that Michael's in New York for a bit, you finally get to see him.

See but here's where all the events unfold.. HOWEVER, I will not spoil what those events are. The events that take place at the bad tour have been tweaked a little bit.

In this story, Michael and Tatiana are dating (which is bad) and you find this out when you see Michael.

This book is based off some tea that I heard about Michael (which most likely isn't true at all but hey, it's something to base a cool story off of.)

It may be an 18+ story, but I decided that I will have some plot into it to make the story more interesting.

Don't worry, the story won't be 100% sexual but it will have some situations.. the amount of sexual things will be about 50% of the story.. but the the characters personalities (Michael included) have not been changed at all, so no need to worry about Michael being some sort of sexual deviant with a daddy kink or anything..

Unfortunately, XSCAPE got a little boring for me to write after a while.. which is why I started writing Infidelity.

Also by the way I apologize for the very long hiatus, I had to get used to my school schedule because I started doing home school.. but now that I'm used to my schedule, I actually have a lot of free time as I do homeschooled for only 3 hours, 4 days a week!

SO I'M OFFICIALLY BACK NOW!
😁💖

But I repeat..

‼️I will not be continuing XSCAPE because I am writing Infidelity‼️

I think Infidelity will be better than this book, so you guys should go check it out! I'm going to post the new chapter for later today!

Have a blessed day / night

(depending on where my readers are)

I love you most and I hope to see you all reading Infidelity 😌🙏🏻🖤✨

(Also, thank you for the amazing support on my books 💕💕💕💕)

- MTan 🖤