6/24/09 PT 2

-MICHAEL POV-
Earth song was next, the last song I'll technically be singing forever. It makes me sad but it has to be done. I feel my chest get tighter knowing everyone will know that this song will be my last before I ... died.

I got into position as the music video I created for it played, I felt myself tear up a bit as I hear the piano play. It made me get chills up my spine and made me get a tad bit emotional but I wouldn't let myself cry. I began to sing:

I fixed a couple things at the end and then I grabbed Y/N to get in a circle with all the staff and everyone who worked with me during rehearsals.. we all gathered in a circle and I thanked everyone for working with me, and hope that this tour will be the best tour, as it is my last. Then Tom took it over. I admit I wasn't paying attention to what he was saying, but I was more focused on Y/N. I looked at her and then she looked at me and gripped my hand tighter, then I rubbed her hand with my thumb.

She makes me feel less stressed when I'm with her, I think I said that before.. but in my circumstances I'm happy she's next to me.

I snapped out of it and realized everyone was looking at me

"H-Huh? What??"

Everyone started laughing.

"I uh.. thank you for joining me on my final tour, I will be seeing you on July 13th for our first tour day!"

I lied, I won't even be here by then.. but I but on a fake smile and then Tom Kenny said for everyone to put their hands in and we did our cheer that we do before concerts, then everyone went home.

-YN POV-
We FINALLY left the Arena, Michael laid his head down on my shoulder and I pet his hair softly and looked at him

"What's wrong babe?"

He just shook his head. I know when he he gets upset or sad, he just get quiet

"I'm just tired.."
Michael mumbled.

I sighed quietly
"Alright.."

Nothing was said that whole car ride, Michael was resting on my shoulder and hugging me, while I just look out the window. There was traffic EVERYWHERE.. I mean, were in California, it's normal just live every other city. We left the arena at 10:45PM and we ended up not getting back to Neverland until 12:30, because of highway traffic, and the driver got lost because we're never home this late, and the streets are very dark at this time.

I shook Michael to wake him up and he groans.

"Come on Michael.."
I push him off my shoulder gently then shake him a bit to wake him up

He groans louder
"I'm up..I'm up..."

I get out of car and hold my hand out as the gates to Neverland open; Michael holds my hand weakly, then we both walk inside the house.

Michael is dragging himself behind me, poor guy.. he really worked himself to the bone for the past month.

Michael stops walking suddenly making me trip over my feet a bit, then turns me around by my shoulders