PROLOGUE PART 4

Start writing your story

SOLOMON

I looked at all of the pack warriors training and cringed. I actually felt slightly embarrassed for them. They were all trying to show off in front of me, but...there is literally nothing to show off. They have little skill in any kind of combat. 

"Okay...we're going to finish this...session with a twenty kilometer run." All the men groaned. 

I raised my brow and shouted, "You want to make it a hundred?"

All of their eyes widened. They kept their mouth's shut and obeyed me. I growled in frustration. Does Kendrick oversee anything in this god damn pack?

"Hey."

I turned around and saw Sophie walking towards. She crossed her arms and nodded at the men running, "They're not very good."

I chuckled, "No...they are pathetic, no offence." They were her pack's warriors after all. 

She shook her head, "None taken. My father...he doesn't do much for the pack."

"Why not?"

She shrugs her shoulders, "He just hasn't put out his authority except when he wants something. so the people didn't really respect him. Because of that, they just did whatever they wanted."

I shook my, "This is wrong."

She nodded her head in agreement. 

I sighed, "Well I am tired and sweaty. so I'm gonna go have a shower now. see you around sophie."

She smiled and waved and continued on her walk. Even though I don't think of her romantically, she's still a pretty cool chick. 

As I was walking to the pack house. My phone buzzed in my basketball shorts. It was a message from Lincoln. As I was about to open it, someone bumps into me as I walked by. I looked back and saw it was a lady with a hood and scarf. I was about to apologize. But a strange scent tingled my nose. I frowned. I didn't know what it was, but it was stimulating...and some how familiar. 

AYLA

Alpha Kendrick wanted me to get some kind firewood. Apparently we ran out again. I put my hoodie and scarf on to go outside. It was pretty chilly today. As I was walking down from the pack house. I looked up to the very top of the house and saw the window of the attic. I saw Milo through the window. He raised his hand and waved is frantically. I smiled and waved back. I turned around to keep walking, but I bump into someone. I turned around and saw him walk away. Rude! I kept walking to fetch the firewood. 

MILO

I sit on me and Ma's comfy bed and look around the room. I've been in this room ever since I came out of Ma's bellybutton. That's what she told me. Everyday we wake up and build our strong muscles together. Then we play bubble games in the bath. That is fun. And then she goes and works hard so than I get to have presents from Ken. 

I haven't ever met Ken before, but Ma says that he gives her presents and then she gives them to me because Ken thinks I am a good boy. 

My eyes go to the wall. Ma measures my height every month. She draws it on the wall. I am going to grow into a giant. That way, Ma won't have to keep us here anymore. And we can go outside and play whenever we want. 

I hear the door from down stairs close. I climb ontop of the book shelf to look out the window. Ma is outside doing something. I frowned to myself. She better not be leaving without me. I raise my hand and wave it fast so than she would be able to see me. I laugh in joy when she turns to me and waves back. I looked to the side to my friends, "Look lamp! Look Ma saw me! She waved!"