The Beginning

"Run [n]!" said Warren.

"No" I shouted at her. I continued to shoot the zombies hitting them in the head each time.

"Yes no move out, that's an order cadet," She replied. It was an order I had to do it.

"Yes, Ma'am," I shouted to her as I ran, looking back one last time to see here running too, praying that she would be fine.

* Three years later( You are now 16)*

" Damn, they ripped my shirt," I said as I placed my sniper rifle behind my back. "My favorite one too,"

I continued, pulling out a new shirt. Walking to a bathroom, I pulled the ripped shirt over my head leaving me in only my bra. I turned my head and traced the scars that were littered across my body from various wars and battles across the years. The biggest one was a white one that started from my collard bone to my stomach. Bringing back bad memories.

I heard footsteps rushing down the hall and the door opening and closing. The person was a boy- an attractive one at that. He closed his eyes and placed his back against the door still not noticing me. I sneaked across the room to grab my gun. Success was in my favor. I grabbed the gun and pointed it at the boy.

"Hey," I said. His eyes shot open and looked at my gun and then his eyes traveled down and stayed there. I whistled and stated "My eyes are up here, pretty boy." his eyes met the floor and his face turned red. I huffed.

"10K where are you its clear," said a voice that sounded familiar. I nodded at '10K' and he spoke up his voice soothing in a way. "In here."

The door creaked open and there stood none other then Roberta Warren. I slowly lowered my gun. Her head turned my way and her eyes widened and her mouth turned it to a smirk.

"Cadet [N]," I saluted " Aye Ma'am,"

"No need for formalities, Cadet. And get a shirt on,"

" sorry captain, aye captain" I said as I pulled my shirt on and placed my old national Guard jacket on. It was now a crop top jacket. On the arm had my little [sister\brothers] army patch. Warren gave me synthetic look. I looked at her and said " I don't need your pity." She was the only one alive that knows my past.

"Hey kid," said a an with white hair and beard. He continued "Were you part of the National Guard,"

"No, I just raided this off a dead body," I stated sarcastically. Warren chuckled and 10K's lips turned upward slightly. The old man laughed and looked at Warren,

" I like her," Warren chuckled and nodded her head. She stated " Alright lets move,"

As I was reloading my guns and re-holstering my knifes I felt eyes on my back. I turned my head and noticed 10K staring at me I smirked and went back to re-holstering my weapons and said and I looked back at him. " Take a picture it last longer," His eyes widened and he looked a way blushing. Then the red haired girl- Addy- then spoke up.

"10k you got a crush," He looked at Addy and glared at her. I walked over to him purposely swaying my hips and got real close to him so are bodies were touching ( It feels weird writing this ) and kissed his cheek his face lite up red once I did it. I chuckled while everyone laughed.

"Its alright lover boy everyone has one ," I stated walking out the door with everyone following me.

" Hey kid," Doc started "How old are you anyway?" I looked back at him and answered

"16 why?"

"Well isn't that a little young for the National guard?" Once he said that my eyes shadowed over while Warren sighed - I answered.

" No, because my mother was in the army she was my only living parent at the time and my other family refused to take me so, I lived with her and trained because of what I did."

"What did you do if you don't mind me asking?" I looked at the old man then at Warren who nodded her head saying 'ok'. I sighed.

"I killed my father," Everyone gave me shocked and scared looks. A Zombie popped out of no where I grabbed my throwing knife and threw it at its head making it drop dead. I throw my fist in the air and silently said "Got'cha," ( Reader-chans badass >.<) I heard a chuckle behind me and I whipped my head back and my eyes met 10K's he smiled and I gave him a small smile,

"Hey kid, What position were you?" Asked Doc awaiting an answer.

" Americas number one sniper and assassin," I replied casually. Everyone looked at Warren awaiting her confirmation. She nodded and said.

"Yup #1 at 13," 10k smirked unknowingly by anyone as he pulled out a knife and threw it at me. Everyone gasped as Warren smirked as with me. I acted like I didn't know that was coming and caught it at the last moment. Leaving everyone smirking at 10k as I walked over to him. He backed up until his back hit the wall I then whispered in his ear "You cant beat me, lover boy," I kissed is neck just behind his ear leaving behind a [F\c] printed lip shape behind. Walking to the group as I left 10 to snap out of his trance.

Oh Reader-Chan is a badass now. Ok thanks for reading and read on for more! Peace out my little snipers.

Wolfie