Cheater

Pain.
Pain the only word to describe this situation.
Pain a horrible brutal word.
Pain my worst enemy my best friend.

(Y/N) P.O.V-
    I made my way  to see if the group needed help with anything. I walked up the stairs to the Red and navy blue house. Knocking on the white door before me. No one answered. I rose my eyebrow in confusion as I saw the curtains sway. I knocked again and Warren Answered.
"Hi! I was wondering if you wanted me to show you around?" She looked behind her at the group and nodded.
"sure," I smiled and nodded for them to follow me. And the did just that.

     After showing them around we finally got to the art room.
"So this is the ar-" My sentence was cut short as I saw What destroyed me.
10k was banging a straw-berry blonde girl that I learned was the name chi. Warren gasped behind me catching there attention. 10k looked at me and his eyes went wide and scrambled to get his close back on.
     Tears were clearly visible on my faceas I saw Chi smirk at me. I grabbed one of my throwing knives and hit her straight in the head. Then I looked at 10k and shook my head and walked out the door tears streaming down my face as 10k called after me.

*10ks p.o.v.*

"Y/N!" I yelled after her oh my god what have I done. I started to run after her but I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned and lookes in to the eyes of Warren.
"Let her go," She said to me. I stared at her wide-eyed. " You just completely broke her," She finished as she walked away. I looked towards the direction (Y/N) ran in. Longing and Sorrow in my eyes as I lowered my head and sobbed.

* 3 months later*
Your P.o.v
" Damn," I said as I looked at the sight before me the ocean as I rubbed my swollen stomach.Ever since the incident with 10k I ran away leaving me and my soon to be baby. I first found out I was pregnant once I noticed my ankles starting to swell and my hunger getting the best of me. I slowly walked to the local hospital where I was staying.

Turns out there was a resturant here that I had raided getting at least a year supply of food. Pushing the hospitals doors open and locking them again.
A sigh left my lips as I made my way to the kitchen. I pushed (Reader-chan you push a lot of doors) the kitchen door open, but frooze when I saw people pointing thier guns at me.
"(Y/N)?" Asked a voice. I looked up and saw Warren I tried to speak as tears welled up in my eyes as my sights landed on 10K. I turned my head and placed my hand on my stomach. I watched 10k's reaction out of the corner of my eye. Seeing tears in his eyes.
"Ho-How?" Warren asked.
"Ill tell you later. But stay as long as you wish." I said as I turned my body walking to my room and shutting the door behind me placing my back on it sliding down crying.