Bye Bye

As I turned my head toward the hoard of z's
my eyes turning (f/c) with a (f/p) in them.
"Fuck off!" I said as they started to walk away. I turned back around to smile at Uncle Murphy but he wasnt there. I noticed ,
that he was backing away from me.
"What are you doing?" I asked taking a step toward him. Him taking a step back.
"Stay back," He said still walking backwards my hair/bangs covering my eyes.
" I knew you didn't change,"
" Thats not it-" I cut him off.
"What is it then you refused to take me in when I killed (F/N) and when mom couldnt take me, you refused you don't deserve me or anyones love or kindness you, bastard."
I said as I started to walk away.
     When I was done grabbing my stuff I started to walk away, but thats when I felt a hand on my arm pulling me back. I looked back and saw 10k. I leaned over and wisphered in his ear.
"Will you come with me," He looked at me straight in the eye and nodded his head quickly. Grabbing my hand and ran into the forest. Smiling at how they yelled for us to come back.

*2 months later*

I woke up with a start feeling arms around me. I panicked and looked behind me and saw 10k, breathing a sigh of relief I tried to get up, but was held down.
"10k let me go," I said trying to pull him off of me. He then mumbled something I didnt hear.
"What?" I asked questioning him. His head popped up from my side and he said in his morning voice.

"No," and buried his head in my side again. I sighed to myself a light blush painting my cheeks.

" Can I get up now?" he shook his head and nuzzled closer. I sighed once again and wrapped my hand on his neck pushing down on his pressure point making him let me go. I quickly got up and grabbed an outfit and headed towards the bathroom. ( Outfit at the top). I headed outside to see how my people were doing. That's right my people ever since me and 10k left Warren group We started our own little... colony, so to say. Many things have changed such as my hair and eyes. My once (h/c) is now blue and my (e/c) is now (f/c) with (f/p) mixed in.

I walked up to the balcony that over looked the dining area. Once I made it there I felt hands snake around my waist as I turned my head to see who it was I felt a pair of lips on mine. My eyes Widened and I sent my knee into this guys.... lower region. I heard a groan of pain and noticed 10K on the ground. I knelt down beside him and hugged him and said I was sorry a lot of times. Like a lot.

" Hey boss we have new people that claim to know you," said Jake as He walked away. I looked over at 10k and gave him a worrying glance.

"Well shall we go?" 10k said as he held his hand out for me to hold I grasped it and we started to walk.. Us both knowing who this was going to be.

Ok, I know I said that I would post on Sundays and that's true it would not post so I had to re-write the whole chapter. And I know it is short I had ran out of time, sorry. But If yo would like to have your idea in the story don't be scared to message me and/or comment thanks again for reading!!!!!

Love ya,

Wolfie