Only a kiss away

*Time Skip 2 weeks*
       Your p.o.v

      Kodie and Kaelyin were the twins names. Tommy named Kaelyin and me with Kodie. 

"How are you doing," Warren and Doc asked me as I sat next to my children's crib. They sighed and left knowing I wouldn't talk. I've been in a depressed mode after I found out Murphy died, He was killed by an unknown person. I've not been out of my room in a while, causing everyone to worry especially Tommy. I jumped as Kodie started to cry.  

10 p.o.v
"Hey (n/n)," I said as I walked into the room worried about her. She turned around, "Shush I just put Kodie and Kaelyin to sleep," I nodded and walked over to the white colored crib. Both of the holding onto each others hand for dear life. I sighed and kissed both their heads. I looked at (Y/n) seeing her watching our kids.
"I'm sorry," She looked at me as tears sprung to her eyes, she nodded her head as I made my way to her. I looked down and hugged her holding her as if this was the last. I then asked her "Can I kis-" I was cut short as her lips pressed to mine is sweet, passionate kiss. We pulled apart our faces flushed and everything. "I love you," We said at the same time laughing afterward.

5 YEARS LATER

(Y/n) p.o.v

The Z's are gone. All gone. We finally did it
"Mommy! Daddy look!" Screamed the twins we both looked at the world in front of us. Even though we lost everyone in the group we still fought on.

"Tommy, I have to tell you something," He hummed in response.
"Im pregnant," I said looking out over the city.
"Really," he asked. I nodded as I hugged him and slowly making our way to our no home,
In a new world.

That is it for this story I hope you guys liked it and I might make another a better one I hope....see ya next time.
                                                            Wolfie