Trouble

*10k's point of view* ( Weren't expecting that were ya??)

After (Y/N)'s ninja kick I held out my hand for her to hold. She gladly took and we made our way toward the entrance. My breath catching in my throat as we walked past the z's that made a path for her to walked through. Her smile fading once we saw who was at the gate. There they stood in all there 'glory'. Warren, Addy, Doc, and Murphy.

*Your P.O.V*

My gaze hardened as I saw who was at the gate. Don't get me wrong I was happy to see Warren, Addy, and Doc. But as soon as I saw Murphy my smile fell. He wasn't the same his skin was now blue and his eyes were two different colors- blue and red. They smiled - except the jackass Murphy- once there eyes landed on or intertwined hands. I nodded my head towards the guards for them to open the gate. They noded and opened the gate letting the lost friends in.

"Follow me," I said as I made my way through the z's. When I turned back around I noticed they were still at the gate. "They wont hurt you watch,"

"Line-up t the fence!" I looked at 10k and nodded my head towards him. He nodded back and kissed me and walked away to go get a home prepared for them. Once 10k was out of sight I turned towards the group and motioned for them to follow. We made our way to the balcony.

"Everyone, Attention please," I said as They looked up at me. " I like you to meet Doc, Addy, Warren and," I looked at murphy and continued "Murphy they will be staying here with us."

Everyone nodded and went back to doing there jobs. I sighed ans noticed 10k was back I made my toward him. I pecked his lips and started.

"Which house do they got?"

"The Red and navy blue one," he replied putting his hands on my waist. I looked at him questionably.

"What are you doing?" He shrugged then throw me over his shoulder. I screamed as he did so and started to laugh him soon joining me in a fit of laughter as he still carried me as we made our way to the house they are staying at. Me recognizing the house in an instant as my dad's old house I cringed at the thought.

If Only They Knew What Happened in that house.

Bello! Sorry guys for not updating I know I'm a loser :/ but I mean what ever floats you boat. I will be up dating next Sunday and I apologize in advance if I missed a chapter or two because School is next week and I have Volleyball and everything else. Fack! But thank you again for reading it means a lot to me and thanks for hitting over 100 reads I'm so excited, Thanks Again!!!

Wolfie

Sniperजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें