Old Friends

"Pow, pow." I said constantly as I shot each walker in the head. Trying to keep myself entertained as I kept watch. I then looked over at 10K who seemed to be in a daze I rolled my eyes and pointed the gun at him and said 'pow' once again. His eyes flickered to the gun and then widened He raised his hands up in defense. I rolled my eyes and pointed my gun back towards the road.

"C'mon love birds we're moving out," said Warren.

"Yes, ma'am," I said under my breath as I followed behind 10K and Warren.

We gotten back and started to get into the car ,but luck for me ran out.

"{Y/N} your going to have to sit on 10k's lap," Addy said chuckling.

"Why can't I just go in the truck," Her face dropped a little.

"Um, We have a new member that Warren doesn't want you to see."

"hmp, fine," I said as I sat on 10k's lap.

*Half-way through the 'trip'"

Half-way through the trip we turned onto a dirt road that was.........bumpy. ( What is wrong with me)

I sat there on 10k as we both bounced up and down 10k shifted his hips groaning as he did so.
"What's your deal?" He didn't respond but looked away red covering his face. That is when it hit me. I then tapped warrens shoulder.
"Yeah?" she questioned.
"10k has a...problem," I said drawing out the word problem. Her eyes widening.She then stopped the truck and had us get out. 10k looked extremly uncomfortable when Warren pulled him aside.

"What the he- (Y/N)?" Someone said as I turned and saw who I thought I would never see again. My one and only Uncle Murphy. I looked at him and my gaze softened as I made my way toward him engulfing him in a hug as we met in the middle. ( you were in the same experiment as Murphy) Then the moment was ruined as we heard Warren call Puppies and Kittens.

So sorry for not updating my little badasses but a lot is going on and ill try to up date as soon as I get time. Love ya!!!

Wolfie