The Problem with Mythicals

Part One
"This isn't Maximum Ride kid, the is real life."

First off what's with all the Avians, Mermaids and Nekos? I haven't found not one Inu diary on this app/site and I'm surprised with all the choices people picked. Like I guess Nekos are cute and anime and have awesome thing with the changes. However I don't think people take into account the changes that come with it.

As a Neko you'd not only have a tail to take care of but ears. How would you explain that to your parents and go to school? You wouldn't be able to wear headphones and would have to get all your clothes fixed for your tail or you'd crush it. You would be homeschooled and forced to change your diet.

Avians YOU HAVE FREAKING WINGS! I KNOW THAT'S PRETTY FREAKING AWESOME BUT YOU HAVE WINGS! This isn't Maximum Ride where you can hide them in expensive specially made jackets, fly around the world, make a blog, have a flock(well actually...), get cool powers and shit. You wouldn't be able to go to school, go to the movies, go outside at all. Giving up your favorite junk foods would happen and say goodbye to comfort because you gotta live with watching your back forever.

Mermaids... You have to be near water. You wouldn't be able to go anywhere until you can control yourself and now you can't walk for sometime. You will have to give up a lot and tell your parents what's up.

This goes for all mythicals: this is permanent so choose wisely.