New Amino Community

IF YOU JOIN AND DO NOT ADHERE TO MY RULES YOU WILL BE BANNED WITHOUT ME EVEN BLINKING.

Ah, I hold the ban hammer now!

So I have made a new amino for the research and study of supernatural, mythical and otherworldly theories about things. It is for anyone to join just here are the rules!

NUMBER ONE: NO SEXUAL TALKING/INTERACTIONS

you all are minors meaning if I learn of private chats, comments, posts or videos of any sexual kind you will be kicked out. That is disgusting.

NUMBER TWO: FOLLOW THE CURATORS

I have already chosen who will look over the forum with me, soon enough you will have to ask to join. So if you get upset at someone or a rule or article talk to them or me! Don't cause drama!

NUMBER THREE: NO TALK OF THE "SELECTED" OR "THE EIGHT"

I believe that all is fiction. Make believe. But I know some of you take it seriously so if you talk about it, it must be private. Please God don't make me argue with you.

NUMBER FOUR: TALK OF THE STORM IS ALLOWED HOWEVER IN PRIVATE.

Just as above. Not everyone is from wattpad here.

NUMBER FIVE: DO NOT ARGUE WITH OTHERS OVER STUPID THINGS.

Seriously, dont. This is going to be a safe place for people.

If you like these rules or have questions comment below. Here it is:
http://aminoapps.com/c/MythologicalSup