Long Chapter: Explaining

I don't understand how I caused all this Chaos. Honesty I've done nothing but speak of the truth and try to support you all. And then this whole blow up happens people taking sides, people getting hurt, people lying...

It's annoying. I know I'm not a mythical so I can't really add my opinion on shifts and packs and shit but I am not a idiot. I know hard to believe.

But that aside I do feel bad Kyo left if I had known his mental state was that weak I would have probably not posted my comments on Moon. I didn't mention nor do I feel it was right for people to attack him. But don't blame people for him leaving that is wrong.

I don't understand why you all feel the need to pick sides and call one another. Is it my fault with my so called "hate chapter"? Maybe I just felt you all needed to know the truth. Also the proof I was given is from the SCP. Wikia which I actually have thought about submitting in the past.

Yeah that's right V is a writer who liked the SCP as a kid. But they are fake and make believe by a group of writers. I know you believe there real and you believe because...

I'm sorry. I can't think clearly. I'm stressed because your all going to get hurt and this isn't healthy. Everyone just make up with each other.

V, no I have to think over some things.