Um Hi?

Hi?
I am very suprised people read this still, it's been two years since all of this. Actually nearly three.

I decided to clear up some things.

Majority of this book is drafted, I will undraft everything as I've only downloaded wattpad again after a year or so of leaving the app to do that and answer questions.

Ask any questions in the comments I guess? And yes, I am a girl. Yes, I was purposely being mean, I dont really have that personality type that much anymore. I am now about to enter my senior year of high school and as u can see by entries I wrote this my first two years of it.

And yes, I'm still friends with the friends in the community I mentioned. Two of them actually, we all still talk.

And yes there was amino but we left it in 2018. Nobody was joining then but they join now o.o and we had made a discord server by then so eh.

And about mythicals? Idk. I havent checked in on this community in a while. I am actually planning on shifting realites.

If anyone is in any of the shifting groups, yeah this is Mari or Changeling lol.

For extra info I have a YouTube channel but like I dont think you guys wanna see that. I'm shocked this blew up, so I guess I should include stuff I found out over the years.

I will include links to my contact information in the next chapter as I am not as antisocial anymore.