Q&A anwsers part one.

Those of you who are supporting me, thank you so much.

This is me... saying this. It means a lot to me that you've stuck with me these past months and have listen to me ramble about, switch my gender for no reason, leave for months and come back sassier than before and more drama...

It means a lot to me. Damn I'm trying not to get off the topic of what I need to say.

Okay so I need to get this off my chest.

I don't believe in a lot of things. I don't like being lied to. I don't like being hopeful for a lot of things. I some times doubt myself a lot and what I write as V.

Sadly I have to say I've come to the point where I can't stop myself from hurting people. This isn't me being a complete sadist(uh that's another long story.) or anything just me being me.

Don't comment yet. I'm just opening this book to things.

Q&A(written early January)

Are you gay?

Nope.
.
.
.
.
Just joking I'm straight as a circle ;) I'm pansexual.

Do you have a pet(s)?

No. I wish I had when I was little but now I see them as to much work for someone like me.

Do you like doritos?

Yes and no.

Do you like memes?

Somewhat. Killing Stalking and Juuni Taisen ones are the best. It depends if it's overuses like spongebob ones or dark humor like the zootopia abortion one which was used so much I had like a thousand on my tumblr dash ...

Anyway, goodbye.