Donnies big bang

Leo sighs and takes control of the video game and stretches his fingers before playing, Mikey jumps around watching him play the video game, 'This seems to be going well' he thinks as he  plays  but, something, or should he say someone has to ruin it..... Raph,

"Mikey!" Raph yells storming out of his room his Spike on his shoulder, "You got PIZZA stains ALL over my comics!" He shouted, 

"Eeep!" Mikey squeals "Don't worry bro! I'll clean it up!" Mikey grabs the comic and starts licking it "Mm" He says trying to think of all the toppings he put on the pizza.

"MIKEY!" Raph yells louder and hits him, "Raph calm down." Leo says calmly, not looking up from the screen, "Its just a comic."

"Just a comic?" Raph yells, "Ive collected these for........." And Raph rambles on and on and Leo doesn't listen,

"There just merger possessions Raph." Leo states still not looking up from the screen and doesn't hear Raph say something when the screen goes off and Leo see's that Raph had bashed into it.

BANG!

That, was another of Donnie's failed experiments. But this time, it was.... Different.

Explosives came out of Donnie's door and banged around the room.

Time skip.

"Raph" Leo knocked on the door, "Donnie found mutergen, we need you on deck."

"gh." Raph muttered, "Be there in a sec!" 

"Fine!" Leo snapped, "We're not waiting for you!"

"You don't need em." Slash stated walking over towards Raph (This is where it gets strange) I could, hm let me see, I could rid you of them?" 

Raph gasped, anger completely gone, "No thats fine!" He said, but Slash wasn't listening, "Yes, I'll start with Leo then Donnie, then Mikey!" He paused seeing Raph's pleading in his eyes, "Oh!" He said grabbing Raph and throwing him to the floor, "I'll just kill the worst one! Leonardo!" He cackled and ran out the lair.

"No!" Raph screamed and chased after him.

Time skip,

Leos POV

I sighed jumping onto another rooftop, "Guys this will be an assessment." I said, "You will grab the mutergen and I'll watch and see how you do it ok?"

"Hai sensi." Mikey said sarcastic ringing in his voice, but only funny sarcasticness,

"Just go." I said trying to hold back a chuckle.

Don led the way as the two charged off and I followed from the shadows.