Cheat death my dear older brother

The axe hadn't properly hit it's target and Slash growled at that. It had turned slightly sideways because he'd swung it to fast and Slash mentally made notes while looking at the mess before him.

Leonardo's shell had still been messed up pretty badly and the young turtle was now dead, he presumed and looked over at Raphael who seemed to be waking up.

Knowing Raphael could hear him, he snarled out, "My deed is done, Raphael. Come find me if you want a proper life." Before he ran out the abandoned home and jumped of into the nights sky.

Raph's POV

I groaned, finally coming out of a drugged sleep. The last things I could remember where blurry and unclear. I still couldn't open my eyes yet, as they seemed glued to the spot and I heard a snarling voice nearby, "My deed is done, Raphael." And I didn't understand at first, "Come find me if you want a proper life." And footsteps quickly leave the area.

Before my eyes could open I remembered what had happened. More importantly I remembered Leo.

I gasped and forced my eyes open, franticly searching for my eldest brother. 

Then. My eyes rested on his form, and even though I could only see his head and neck I let out a sob of pain.

There was my older brother. His eyes closed. I knew even before I'd gotten to him that he was hurt, badly.

When I crawled over to him and saw his shell, I sobbed in horror and anger. His shell had been stabbed, and badly. But I'd quickly realised that he could be awake and quietly called out, "Bro?"

A groan is what I heard, 

"Hey, shhh its okay, Don's comin' remember? He'll make the pain go away, promise." I soothed, hoping that Leo could hear me and wake up. Donnie had said that he needed to stay awake.

I cried. I didn't want to but I did, and I remembered a song Leo used to sing to me, Mikey and Donnie when we had nightmares, so I sang it. Shakily, but I sang.

"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine." I sobbed after just saying the first line, "You m-make me happy, when skies are g-grey." Tears came to my eyes, and instead of the normal, happy version he had made up, I sang the original, "You'll never k-know dear, h-how much I love you." I paused, wiping tears, "Please, don't take, my sunshine away.." 

I sobbed harder and held the broken Leonardo in my arms, firmly holding his broken shell together in attempts to stop the blood, "I-I." Someone choked out and I lifted my head from resting on his and saw he was trying to speak, "I'm s-s-so  s-s-s-s-sorry." He cried out and shook in fear, "Raphie?" He paused and continued before I could answer, "I-I don't wanna die."

"Your not going to bro." I said, gently caressing his cheek, knowing that made him feel better, "Just cheat death my dear older brother."

*Sobs.

I dont know: Should I make this a death fic? Or just angst/fluff/comfort/hurt fic? *Still sobbing.

I'M SO SORRY!

Yeah I get to choose, not you guys. :P

*Sobbing harder.

WAAAAAAAA