To kill or not to kill. That is the question

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, things have been... Hard. I'm getting really hard homework and all that shite. So yeah! Lets continue!

Slash drew nearer, smiling at the two turtles, "I'm trying to help you, Raphael." He sneered, glancing down at the befallen leader, "Just accept my help."

"No." The angered turtle said, his voice deadly quite, and for once, scared both Leonardo and Slash. So while Leo flinched, Slash moved away,

"Don't make me do this Raphael." Slash warned, smirking.

'Do what?' Raph thought, eyes still staring between Leo and Slash, 'Whats he gonna do?' 

Sadly, Raph wasn't paying attention to Slash and all of a sudden, Slash charged forward, knocking poor Raph off his feet, and before the red clad turtle knew. He'd been pinned down. "Hey!" Raph shouted, trying his best to get free, "Get off you son of a ----"

"Easy Raphael." Slash said, "I'm just helping you."

And with that, Raph panicked more and tried to get free, "Stay away from my brother!" He growled before feeling a *prick* as a small sleeping drug entered his system,

The last thing he heard was this.

"When you wake up... You'll be free........."

-

-

-

-

Or was it the last thing he heard?

He also heard a scream of terror, and it sounded like him, he reasoned. He heard Leo cry out and gasp in pain.

-

-

-

-

-

-

That, was the last thing he heard.

Ohhh! Its gonna be good! Can you see the difference in my writing from beginning to now? Changed huh?