Who's there?

Slashes Axe dragged along the floor as he walked towards the turtles, making a horrible squeaking noise which caused Leo to flinch and quickly move his head and so did Raph.

"Slash." Raph growled grabbing his Sai and standing up and moving in front of the blue cladded turtle, protecting the only big brother he has.

"Whats wrong Raphael? Scared I'll make him die faster?" Slash said cracking his knuckles quickly, "Oh that wouldn't be too much fun, would it?"

"You will not hurt him!" The now very angry turtle replied to which Slash laughed and looked at Leo's face,

"Knock knock, Leonardo."

Raph growled and Leonardo answered weakly with hard glassy eyes, "W-who's there?"

"Anata no kirā." -Your killer- Slash said mastering perfect Jananese which scared the poor cladded turtle and he looked Raph in the eye, "You can become yourself Raphael, drop the act."

'You can become yourself now.' That angered Raph and the red cladded turtle let out another deep growl, "I'm nothing like you!" He screeched and went to move till he realised there was still a weak stabbed turtle behind him so he stood his ground, hoping Slash wouldn't draw near.

(I don't know what happened to the text >_<)

Slash walked around the area Raph had laid Leo and watched as Raph followed his every move. "Come on Raphael, I'm getting impatient here, would you just kill him already?" Slash said, swinging his weapon around as the red cladded turtle stared in shock,

"I'm not going to kill him!" Raph screamed and drew his Sai closer towards himself in a more defensive stance, and he moved closer to Leo and glanced down at him, Leo chuckled weakly and gave a half hearted smile trying his best to look ok. Raph wasn't buying it so he gave a look that said,

"Watashitachi ga kono koto kara nukedetara, anata wa watashi o shinpai sa seru tame ni totemo scinde imasu"

Which meant translated into english, "Once we get out of this you are so dead for making me worry"

Leo stifled a choked laugh and smiled more brightly up at Raph, even if it halved the pain from his stomach and that half came to his head and made a headache, yeah they'd get out of here for sureeee.

ITS TWO AM AND I JUST HAD COFFEE AND IM SO HYPER AND OMGOSH I CANT WAIT FOR EXHAUSTION TO TAKE OVER! IM GOING TO GO DANCE AROUND IN THE DARK AND IT WILL HOPEFULLU WEAR OFF!

I don't normally drink coffee but when I do...                                                                                                           But when I do it doesn't really go well, I kinda just does it ya know? I'm like Mikey if he had Coffee and well yeah.....