The fight for life

A.K.A: Leo needs to up his game to survive!

~

~

~

Don continued doing CPR as he heard his brothers' scream. He knew it was harder than it looked. Their shells weren't made for CPR and his beak would defiantly not work for mouth to mouth.... 

He felt a voice next to him: "What do I do Don?" The gruffish voice said, moving closer, "J-just tell me what to do."

"Phone April!" The doctor hissed, "Get her to bring the shell raiser, quick!"

-

He couldn't tire now.

-

Leo needed him.

-

Don knew Leo needed something to stop the blood while also making him warm, his temperature was dropping, fast.

"Mikey!" He hissed and saw the Orange banded turtle sitting next to him, "Find something to stop the blood."

Mike nodded and shot off like there was no tomorrow.. There could be no tomorrow for Leo.

Stop it Don! Focus!

-

-

He heard a gasp.

Don tiredly looked up from CPR and smiled gently when he saw Leo breathing. Actually breathing.

"Well done Leo." He whispered and saw his younger brother return with a blanket, worn and old, but very good considering they where from normal human bins, "Well done Mikey." 

He placed the blanket on the wound and told Mike to press down, quite hard but not too hard Leo couldn't breathe.

And now.... He needed to see Raph's injuries.

Sure they weren't as bad as Leonardos, but Raphael still had some cuts and looked like a living nightmare from stress.

"Hey D." Raph said shakily, dropping the T-phone, "He isn't! Is he?" Raph said, wiping a tear, 

"No, no Raph, he made it." Don soothed and hugged his elder brother, "He's gonna be fine."

-

-

Raph sniffed and hugged back, "I hope so."

-

-

"I hope so to my Ani."

-

-

-

Dude! Almost 600 views! Geez.

Anyway, why is Japanese so confusing? There is like so many mixing up I can do just to get Ani.

Ani: Older brother.

Order of age:

Leo

Raph

Donnie

Mikey